The Random Thought Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
it`s simple for me , you treat everyone the same , then the world will be a better place . I live near The Lady Cilento Children`s Hospital . Southbank is on the river and across from the Hospital . so I get to see a lot of the kids in there wheelchairs pushed by there parents . just to see the smiles on there faces when you say a simple hello , makes my day . Jeff watch this little film , it`s the best thing our Government has ever done .https://youtu.be/JZvnB5g7HB0 :cool:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Thanks again wolfson. Seems like a great place to live. I got lucky that my car accident was in the state of Michigan which has "No fault" health insurance. Otherwise I would've been up s h i t creek without a paddle as I was crippled for life at 17 with a spinal cord injury, and my parents couldn't afford to pay for my surgeries, 3 months of hospitalization, and all the handicap modifications, wheelchair, etc.

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
life is a ***** sometimes ,people have to lift there heads and enjoy life , I know you do Jeff !!!:cool: I`m so glad you had the health insurance , all I want is to see you guys and gals in the USA is have public health so your not out of pocket . my Dad has full private cover and he only pays half which is $2,000au a year , and the Govt pays the other half . we also have PBS which is for prescription drugs , low income , pensioners and carers only pay $6-50 per script .on the PBS they put cancer drugs and other expensive drugs . some of these cost $350,000 au a year , so we are lucky and might only pay about $200 au for the year .https://youtu.be/cTJNo0WjZ_k here is little clip on behind the PBS .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Read Dead Redemption 2 about to start , I`m stuffed , been playing Horizon 4 and FX3 all night . I`ll play it in the morning !!! go shopping with Dad 7-00 am , then breakfast , then Greek movies on YouTube for Dad , then the big baby will start Red Dead Redemption 2 !!!:cool:

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Man I hope my copy of RDR2 shows up tomorrow. Pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition. Redemption 1 is one of my favorite games.

Love GTA, love Westerns. Combining the two was perfect for me.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Citizen I only buy digital on all my games . I love these games as well , but I`m hopeless at them , but that never stops me .in open world games I just do what I feel like doing haha !!!:cool:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Hell yeah. I like playing texas hold ‘em with the local ruffians.

I’ll probably wait a bit to get it. Going to be too busy this weekend.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
you`ll love it Jeff , I bamboozled my way off the snowy mountain down to the countryside to start the game proper. took a couple of hours haha , I`m hopeless !!!:p:eek::rolleyes::cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts