WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
Are you yellow? Not in a racist way in an over due smelly urine way

Edit. 1 his name was yellow snow

His

Name

Was

Yellow snow

"i am curious: yellow" (obscure euro-pron ref. you know those, dontcha, herie?? ;9) speaking of pee tapes... ;0 haven't started any fake-wars involving innocent victems lately, have ya? (thinks of the southpark epi where the kids tell tweak and whatsisname that they'd been calling each other dirty names behind each other's backs...)

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Im sorry if i come across fake to youwhen at my more stoned drunken bantermoments , believe me most of that is mystrange sense ofcommunityandfun, its absense is health issues, ill tear youa new ******* when i can

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I'm back ,Citizen middle of autumn here , last 2 days 31 c !!! was at Jack Evans Boat Harbour yesterday having a swim with 2 of my ankle biters and then we had fish and chips !!! Kolchak I think the Beatles as well . maybe a combo of Sgt Pepper and LSD and Yellow Sub . closing ceremony was stuffed by not showing the Athletes coming in :( everyone loved having the Parra Athletes competing together , that was a huge success . I bad incident was the Scottish marathon runner who collapsed and it took 4 min for help to arrive , most people were pissed off . I was crying watching him on the ground helpless , and some dickheads were taking photos of the youngster .

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Top 3 Beatles albums for me. But I dig almost everything they ever did. And yes, Sgt Pepper, Revolver, and Rubber Soul are all 3a. ;) I do enjoy their earlier albums, but they seem so simple that they lack the re-listen value that some of the later albums have for me.

1. Let It Be
2. Abbey Road
3. White Album

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Those 6 albums definitely represent the stronger half of their core studio albums. Then Help! and A Hard Day's Night. Then Please Please Me, With the Beatles and Beatles for Sale. Yellow Submarine and Magical Mystery Tour are the weakest.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Hard Day’s Night is my favorite of what I consider their early stuff. The movie is pretty entertaining too.
Help! is also a darn good album.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.