The Random Thought Thread

ZREXMike2

Oct 22, 2018
Rich Man, Poor Man

part 5: Rudy continues his road to tycoon ways, Tom beats up the The Champ and gets the mob on his tail. Next stop ships and Falcon Eddie. :)

wolfson

May 24, 2013
won`t be able to see the grandson in Melbourne for awhile , they had 250 new infections in the last 5 days so there putting 36 suburbs into lockdown from today , at least i`ll be able tosee the other 2 next week .
:cool:

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
Wolfson looks like there will be local lockdowns in many countries for some time, lockdown restrictions in the UK (with the exception of Leicester) are still gradually easing through the rest of July - had my last haircut in February, few more days until hairdressers can reopen, goodness knows how long it will take to get an appointment though as pretty much the entire country will want one.

Nearly time for the first race of the F1 season in not [Australia, Bahrain, Vietnam, China, Netherlands, Spain, Monaco, Azerbaijan, Canada, France], but Austria - at least its the country sounding closest to Australia. Second race of the season is also at same circuit in Austria - minimum of 8 races needed to finish a season so they are doubling up at Austria and Silverstone to loose as little TV revenue as possible. Formula E is going down the more extreme route next month and having all races back to back at same circuit; while I expect it will fulfil contractural obligations not convinced the rest of Formula E will be worth watching.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
we`re all in the same boat wilbers , i really miss the racing season bikes and cars . looking forward to the F1 , yep the Formula E will be a good one , just getting ready , the EPL ready to start :cool:

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
Posted a couple of books and on the way there hairdressers had a notice in the window that they are taking appointments - rang them up and managed to get an appointment within the first week of them opening so only have 9 days to wait now. By then it will be about 4.5 months since my previous haircut - I expect that is a lifetime record, not quite sure what happened when I was under 3 years old.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
a bit tough for you wilbers , that`s a long time to wait . lucky i don`t have that problem , when i shave , i shave my head as well . i see Leicester is under lock down now .you said they were locking Leicester .hopefully things will get better .:cool:

ZREXMike2

Oct 22, 2018
Rich Man, Poor Man

all parts to the end: Tom and his friend get their charter yacht biz started with help from Rudy, he also gets Tom's son back for him, happy times, Rudy gets elected senator but this is ruined by his drag of a wife, Rudy forced to give up politics bcuz of her. I will leave off telling the ending for anyone wanting to watch the series.

Never liked Book II, won't be watching it. :)

wolfson

May 24, 2013
4th of July here , to all our friends in the next few hours Happy 4th of July , have a great day with your loved ones . i`m seeing the kids in a couple of weeks after the school holidays as there has been hold ups of a couple of hours because of the school holidays at the border . :cool:

ZREXMike2

Oct 22, 2018
always loved racing games wolfy! nfs porsche unleashed was a great one, i miss burnout dominator, which had some great tracks. burnout paradise was great, until they decided to put out a remastered version and make everybody pay for the game again if you wanted to keep playing it online.

nfs rivals won't even work on xbox one, what a shame! need for speed (2015) is a great one. nfs payback not so great. nfs most wanted (2012) was great on xbox 360, but for some reason never made it to xbox one. nfs heat i have heard bad things about it not working correctly on xbox one, so have held off buying it. might see if it has a demo, doubtful tho. vrally 4 is good, tho quite difficult even on the easiest settings. dirt 2 is a great game.

i have forza horizon, not a favorite, tho it is okay. forza motorsport 6 i really liked, a freebie for xbox gold.

some honorable mentions: nfs undercover, stuntman ignition, split second, joyride turbo, the trials series, hydro thunder hurricane, motocross madness, grid. gta5 has some cool races, but are not the focal point of the game. :)

edit: i'm talking about an old grid game, of course, not the one in the video. :)

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
ZREXMike i have most of them . my nephews got me playing the racing games , NFS Most Wanted was one of my 1st games and GT 5 .i`ve been sucked in ever since haha !!! looks like Dirt 5 is going back to the style of 2 & 3 Dirt , october , can`t wait .wilbers i was thinking about you having the haircut , not long now .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
My first guess would be someone who shaved his head :)
yep ,you got it in one Naildriver !!!! . and ZREXMike my NFS Rivals works , i thought i`d check how many racing games i have on my XBOX1X and PS4PRO . XBOX 47 racing games . PS4 39 racing games , a couple i bought on both , plus a few on my laptop . i`m a few fillings short of a sanga !!!:cool:

ZREXMike2

Oct 22, 2018
wolf, xbox one s, seems like it is a particular problem for it with rivals, too bad. 1000xp on 360, so i have played it some.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
ZREXMike i`ve got a spare XBOX1 S ,im going out with my cousins . when i get back this arvo , i`ll hook it and see if Rivals plays , and i`ll let you know .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
hi ZREXMike , we had a great lunch , went to the Yiros shop then moved 2 doors down to the Coffee Club , great time . now i tried NFS Rivals on my XBOX ONE S , i have my games on a 2 TB hardrive , which i plugged in , Rival works great . i wonder if you have digital copy or hard disc ? all my games are digital copies . if you have the disc , maybe it might be scratched , if you have a digital copy maybe delete it then download it again . hope it works for you .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
i`m watching the EPL at the moment , i bought myself another racing game for half price TT Isle of Man 2 , graphics much better than the first , handles a bit different for the better , i`m happy .:cool:

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
i love isle of man!! are the isle of man games any good? i friggin love Guy Martin... oh dude is he a playable character??? that would make it a must buy for me

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Pete , there good , on the first TT it took me ages learning the handling , but once you get the hang of it , it`s great . i got the 2nd TT yesterday for half price on PS4 , i don`t know most riders , but you have classic , supersport , superbike and you use the bikes of all the riders , i don`t think Guy Martin is amongst the names .:cool:

Members online

Members online