The Random Thought Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
it`s been 6 weeks today since my heart attack , going great guns so far , nurses and physios are surprised how well I`m going . we had a tennis relief on Wednesday with all the top players was sold out straight away . in about 2 and a half hours they raised 4.8 million . well done everyone , it was great to see some of our hero firies there .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
and we are having a big relief concert in February , I think it got sold out . ANZ Stadium holds about 83,000 people .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
sad news yesterday 3 Americans died in fire tanker plane crash , it`s so sad when our overseas helpers are tragically killed .

wolfson

May 24, 2013
sad news today about Kobe and possibly one of his daughters . we all loved Kobe especially in the football world and the Milan football team . will be missed .

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
This is my new buddy Louie. We adopted him from the local bulldog rescue, hoping to give him a better life:

yEYLeIq.jpg

MbYdn7a.jpg

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
San Francisco vs Kansas , a little game coming up . I can`t wait , I`ll go for the 49ers .:cool:
You do realize that Kansas City isn't actually in Kansas (well, okay, there is a Kansas City in Kansas and it's just across the border from the bigger Kansas City in Missouri where the NFL team plays but hey welcome to Quirks Of US Geography!)

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

BostonBuckeye

May 3, 2014
You do realize that Kansas City isn't actually in Kansas (well, okay, there is a Kansas City in Kansas and it's just across the border from the bigger Kansas City in Missouri where the NFL team plays but hey welcome to Quirks Of US Geography!)

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

From what I understand technically they are two separately incorporated cities, but together they make up the Kansas City metropolitan area so it pretty much is the same city. Just half in Kansas and half in Missouri.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.