The Random Thought Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
a great game last night for Novak , now a couple of hours before the big one this morning , did my walk , go do some banking then sit back and relax to watch the 49ers vs Kansas in Miami . Miami is similar to my Gold Coast . my type of place .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
great game so far . what else for Miami at halftime , 2 Latinas singing J-LO and Shakira . we see a lot of Shakira because her husband is Pique from Barca Football team .:cool:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
v8TPEEo.jpg

Getting everything back up and running after moving/remodeling. Had construction workers here 8 hours a day for 2 weeks straight so it’s nice to have some peace and quiet again.

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
Looking good Jeff. Being a Finnish carpenter I rarely do remodeling. I know it’s a hassle having workers in your house every day. And it’s usually worse than you thought it will be.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
great work Jeff , what a view looking out the window while playing pinball , so bloody happy for you !!!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
going home to Tweed Heads next week to see the kids , 1st time in over 3 months . feeling really good . seen my cardiologist last week , he couldn`t believe how good I`m going , especially after being zapped 4 times during the op . walking 1and a half-2 hours everyday , up about 14 flights of stairs and about 150 pushups against the rails down the river and eating healthy no crap hehe !!! oh how I missed Tweed Heads and Coolangatta , the Twin Cities !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
forgot , left of the hill is Tweed Heads , Coolangatta on the right , that`s why there called Twin Cities , Coolie on the Queensland side and Tweed on the New South Wales side , and the hinterland in the background :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
watching the all stars Rugby League . Indigenous vs Maori , on the Gold Coast , I should`ve gone down not later in the week . young Quaden Bayles led the teams out , a few tears rolling down my cheeks .
:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
how do you have 3 judges from the USA in a title fight , didn`t need them , Fury had Wilder for breakfast !!! :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.