The Random Thought Thread

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Was also sad to hear about Mad Magazine folding. Loved that in my younger days. Guess kids these days don’t read print media. Many fond memories for me. Hope they do one more Super Special.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Been farting around in Mario Maker 2. Made my first level today.

I think I'm just going to name all the levels I make after spaghetti Westerns.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Rugby Union Final on now Crusaders ( NZ ) vs Jaguars ( Argentina ) , tight game , and in about 6-7 hours , 3rd and 4th place play off for the Women`s World Cup England vs Sweden , should be a great match . FIFA said they are going to increase the Countries from 24 to 32 teams at the next World Cup in 2023 , hopefully in Australia !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
great game , well done Sweden , one more game to go . boy has it gone fast , seemed like it started only yesterday .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
maybe just maybe the 76ers , the Women`s World Cup Final in about 7 hours . I`m so looking forward to this match , everything is ready , and then a couple hours later Brazil vs Peru in the Final of South America . going to get some sleep before the match .good luck to all the girls .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
well done USA , great match . just watching the presentation , man what a great World Cup , credit to everyone , I have enjoyed every minute . :cool::cool::cool:

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
I wonder if Nintendo will take my second MM2 level down.

It's called Plumbing Emergency and involves getting Mario to a giant toilet I made at the end without jumping because he ate some bad mushrooms.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
USA you should be very proud of your girls . they are the shining light of Women`s football , they have been leading the world since 1991 , because of them we professional leagues all over the world . I take my hat off to them !!! :cool:

Members online

Members online