The Random Thought Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
and whale season has started , they migrate from the South Pole to Hervey Bay in Queensland to have there bubs and then in our summer your winter , head back to the Pole for a big feed . we`re so lucky that the whales hug the coast . I see them every year down the Tweed and Gold Coast . I`m a lucky bastard , beautiful !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
another icon of Australia , the people out here are the salt of the earth , they have the utmost respect from us coastal dwellers . :cool: bloody everything is happening :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
the whales head back October , November so that`s end of spring , so there all back by the start of summer . I get carried away a lot hehe !!!:cool:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
ten reasons to redo democracy:

10x everything going on right now. am i right??
10x make 1x vote count 10x times, because every goddamn rightwing/conservative/nazistic politician out there has tried to gerimander votes down to 1/10th their power.

trash80

Dec 14, 2018
ten reasons to redo democracy:

10x everything going on right now. am i right??
10x make 1x vote count 10x times, because every goddamn rightwing/conservative/nazistic politician out there has tried to gerimander votes down to 1/10th their power.

I'm assuming you are a US citizen.

Both sides Gerry-mander, and feel free to do some research. And you may be confused, we live in a Democratic Republic, not a democracy. You may find it ironic that if we were a direct democracy, your vote would have less than 1/1000000 of its current value.

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
the biggest football and most lucrative match from the EFL this Monday night will be played , Derby County vs Aston Villa at Wembley . it`s the 2nd division of the English Football . the winner will get 170 million English pounds . can`t wait .:cool: ZREXMike enjoy the clips , it brings everyone together .:cool: take note of the street cars , you wouldn`t know what`s under the bonnet , because the cars look so plain , good one Aussie style .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I`m just waiting for the big game Derby County vs Aston Villa . I came upon a vid which reminded of my Mum . Thea in Greek means aunty . Thea Koni in this clip was making my fave my Mum use to make me , yemista which means stuffed . Mum changed the recipe for us . no dill , sultanas , instead parsley and meat ,all the rest the same . brought a great smile to my dial thinking of Mum . I`ll admit it , us Greek boys are Mummy boys , and also the great love we have for Australia . I always use to thank Mum and still thank Dad for coming to live in this great country of ours , Australia . :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.