The Random Thought Thread

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Ok.
brussels_sprouts.jpg

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Today was an interesting day on my Twitter page.

I did a fan drawing of a Twitch gameplay group based of off VVVVVV. Sent it to them, I thought it was terrible and had little to no effort put into it, but they apparently really liked it - some of the members even responded to me. Guess I should try more stuff like this.

Also, today was apparently #InternetBestFriendDay. Both Pinball Arcade & pinballwiz45b's Twitter pages posted their lists and I was on both of them. Guess my reputations getting somewhere. :)

Finally, I'm playing pinball at Young Loud and Snotty tomorrow. I may post my impressions on two machines there I have never played: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles & X-Files.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
If you have a song stuck in your head that you can’t seem to get out, think of the end of the song and it should go away.
This is due to something called the Zeigarnick effect, which is basically your mind having a problem with things left unfinished.

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015

Well, Pernod is not my favorite brand of a pastis (he´s lightyears behind the original Emile Pernod). I prefer Vieux Pontarlier or an original Absinth like Francois Guy or Duplays. Otherwise Ricard is - on shopping in Supermarket - the better choice.

Last edited:

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
Well, for about 15 years, I´m in contact with a very good dealer, specialized in Absinth and Pastis (even producing his own Absinth, Duplais). Marilyn Manson and Johnny Depp are two of his customers.
I guess, I spended thousands of Euros in this devine stuff.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts