The Random Thought Thread

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
Citizen , I love there Dirt series and Onrush is one step above Dirt !!! Royal Wedding this weekend , the USA will be part of the Royal Family . I`ll be watching . I really like young Harry , one of the boys . granny Liz and her Greek boof ( Prince Phil ) will very happy .:cool:

I’ll be getting a flowbee haircut instead :)

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Naildriver , I just shave my head , when I was having radiation 8 years ago on my throat , I lost my hair anywhere the radiation hit . part of my beard and part of my hair on the back of my head , so I started shaving my head ever since . no hair problems hehe :cool: I`m looking at a VP Pinball machine for around 6 - 12 months . I found 2 places . one near Brisbane Custom Built Arcade machines $2,599 au, the other on the other side of Australia in Perth Arcade Rewind 863 VP machines $4,200 , it has about 860 tables on it . I`m checking them out , but I`ll have closer look at it around XMAS . the one near Brisbane charges $100 to deliver , the Perth one delivers free anywhere in Australia . tonight sport takes a break for a few hours , popcorn and drinks ready , ROYAL WEDDING !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
another killing by one of my clan , when is something going to be done ? !!! everyone talks about the USA Constitution , I got no clue what the Australian Constitution is and I don`t care , except for putting in an acknowledgement of the Australian Aborigines !!

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I forgot after Royal Wedding , The Scottish Cup Final and straight after that The FA Cup . big big night and morning ahead . after the Wedding coffee and Tim Tams and for extra treat choc coated ice cream !!!:cool:

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
another killing by one of my clan , when is something going to be done ? !!! everyone talks about the USA Constitution , I got no clue what the Australian Constitution is and I don`t care , except for putting in an acknowledgement of the Australian Aborigines !!

What happened? I didn't know you're Aboriginal. Which clan is yours?

I read about the Australian Constitution once. My understanding of it was that, not only does it not recognize Aborigines and Islanders, but it also does absolutely nothing to prevent any sort of discrimination. It's surprising and distressing, since Australia has done a lot of pretty progressive stuff in recent years. Yet somehow it hasn't addressed that issue.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Citizen the shooter has Greek heritage . the discrimination has been addressed . the Liberal Party which is like your Republican Party , tried to water it down but that didn`t work . they have treated the Aboriginal people like s... , slowly it`s getting better . up until 1967 the bastard Government had the Aboriginal people as part of Fauna and Flora . that`s why I live by the Greek word Philotimo , it doesn`t discriminate against ones colour of skin ,ones religion or gender . I don`t believe in religions because they discriminate and I think there all fairy tales . :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
weddings looking great , I`m watching it on tv and sport on my laptop , see even us blokes can do 2 things at once hahaha !!!:cool:

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
Citizen the shooter has Greek heritage . the discrimination has been addressed . the Liberal Party which is like your Republican Party , tried to water it down but that didn`t work . they have treated the Aboriginal people like s... , slowly it`s getting better . up until 1967 the bastard Government had the Aboriginal people as part of Fauna and Flora . that`s why I live by the Greek word Philotimo , it doesn`t discriminate against ones colour of skin ,ones religion or gender . I don`t believe in religions because they discriminate and I think there all fairy tales . :cool:

Sometimes fairy tales mutate into nightmares! Remember John Lennon: "Imagine no religions, above us only sky...."

The great royal wedding? This affects me so deeply as a dropping rice-bag in China.

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Sometimes fairy tales mutate into nightmares! Remember John Lennon: "Imagine no religions, above us only sky...."

The great royal wedding? This affects me so deeply as a dropping rice-bag in China.
Silverball ,I`ll never forget . I think Imagine is the best song ever !!!:cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I’m not a Royal Wedding fan. But I’m glad so many people are enjoying it. Anything that entertains and distracts us from real world problems for a bit is ok with me.

Vegas up 3-1 over the Jets. Expansion team madness!

Justify in the Preakness today for you pony lovers (not bronies).

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I’m not a Royal Wedding fan. But I’m glad so many people are enjoying it. Anything that entertains and distracts us from real world problems for a bit is ok with me.

Vegas up 3-1 over the Jets. Expansion team madness!

Justify in the Preakness today for you pony lovers (not bronies).
right on Kolchak , yep the Vegas game was great , really enjoying it !!!:cool: you can`t beat t6he Poms at Royal Weddings !!! the wedding is on FA Cup day , and if I remember his Granny Queen Liz was Coronated in 1953 on FA Cup day when Blackpool beat Bolton !!!:cool:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
right on Kolchak , yep the Vegas game was great , really enjoying it !!!:cool: you can`t beat t6he Poms at Royal Weddings !!! the wedding is on FA Cup day , and if I remember his Granny Queen Liz was Coronated in 1953 on FA Cup day when Blackpool beat Bolton !!!:cool:
That '53 Cup Final was a classic. 4-3 with Stanley Matthews at his best. Not sure this year will be so good. A team that has been on the beach for a month already vs. one of the most methodical and boring sides in recent memory. Count me out.

The BBC sport website was revisiting the 2006 West Ham vs. Liverpool final yesterday. Another classic, with Gerrard's last-minute screamer to equalize.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

wolfson

May 24, 2013
That '53 Cup Final was a classic. 4-3 with Stanley Matthews at his best. Not sure this year will be so good. A team that has been on the beach for a month already vs. one of the most methodical and boring sides in recent memory. Count me out.

The BBC sport website was revisiting the 2006 West Ham vs. Liverpool final yesterday. Another classic, with Gerrard's last-minute screamer to equalize.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
Eldar agree about this years Final but , it might be a good one !!! and the 1953 Final I was lucky to see plenty of good clips of the game . yes it was called The Stanley Matthews Final , I think he was 40 years old . and if my memory serves me right Nat Lofthouse scored a hatrick for Bolton and Bolton was leading 3 - 1 with 20 min to go . then Matthews weaved his magic !!!:cool: just watching Celtic vs Motherwell in The Scottish FA Cup , Celtic up 1 - 0 at the moment , gor Rogic our Aussie boy playing :cool:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Watching KKR vs Hyderabad in the IPL. Just had a most unusual reversal by replay! Batsman was hit on the helmet by a bouncer, ball popped up and was caught, called out, easy reversal. He slammed the next ball into the crowd!

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Members online

Members online