The Random Thought Thread

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
My wife took Buck out at sunrise this morning as we don’t trust groundhogs. Sadly Buck saw his shadow as well. I didn’t think he would as it was cloudy and snowing a bit this morning.

26168480548_6fb4631777.jpg

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
After a haircut their little faces look like a fox. Very cute. Have to show the pics to my wife. She loves pet pics.

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
just under 2 days till the final !!! I`m going for the Eagles , I have a great feeling about them . I hope I don`t put the marti (evil eye ) on them !!!:cool: really looking forward to it . football from Europe tonight and the Rugby 7s from across the ditch , the Aussie men and women won there finals last week in Australia !!!:cool:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Love dogs lost my last time ne almost 3 years ago ....for various reasons its not a good t8me to invest in a pet nor could i do them justice so im single! Saves on food and puppy dog eyes ...

And kol maybe we should setup a newsgroup or mailing list and really chat like its 1989 and the forum is our frat house .....those preppys from fookbook arent. Vited

Edit - my family used to be in dispair and or giggles that i always brought the strays home.....id have had them all

Edit 2 sure wasnt my da day ne of them!

Last edited:

HulaHoop72

Feb 2, 2018
How is Formula E not sponsored by Scalextric?
1. They are both powered by electricity
2. They both crash at the first corner EVERY. SINGLE. RACE.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I remember watching that as a kid. There was a local channel out of the indianapolis area (one of like 3 channels we could get with an antenna) that would show all sorts of cheesy movies on the weekends. My mom would let us watch anything, so we grew up with all the batshiiite crazy stuff from the 70's/early 80's.

Last edited:

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
I remember watching that as a kid. There was a local channel out of the indianapolis area (one of like 3 channels we could get with an antenna) that would show all sorts of cheesy movies on the weekends. My mom would let us watch anything, so we grew up with all the batshiiite crazy stuff from the 70's/early 80's.

One of the local channels we get around here still does that Sunday mornings. 2 or 3 old D movies. They call it 'popcorn movies.'

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
One of the local channels we get around here still does that Sunday mornings. 2 or 3 old D movies. They call it 'popcorn movies.'

I used to watch Ned the Dead out of Green Bay on Saturday nights when i lived up there. Dunno if he's still on the air though.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.