The Random Thought Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
speaking of the moon Naildriver , at Queensland Museum on March 15th started the NASA Experience , going to it in the next couple of weeks , can`t wait , they reckon it`s going to be big !!!:cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Last full moon of the winter is a worm moon. I have no clue why. So many goofy moon names. Good thing we only have 1 moon. :p

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I`m a firm believer in our youngsters of today , I think they are more socially aware of what`s going on . these youngsters honoured the dead from Fridays shootings , well done .
:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
i was thinking of Nimbin over the weekend . haven`t been there for 20 years , it`s a world of it`s own . had some fine times there . i remember the first time i went there about a bit over 30 years ago , i had my sister and my young nephew with me . as soon as soon i parked the car , one of the boys i knew from Murwillumbah came out of the pub and asked me to have a joint with him , sadly i had to decline because i had my nephew with me , if i was bon my own different story !! by this clip the law is a bit more agro . back in those days there was only 1-2 cops .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
nice one Citizen , they didn`t mention tang by name . it cost a concession card holder $18 au for the day or $36 for the season which finishes in October , I bought the $36 one . my head is still spinning trying to take everything in . I`m glad I got the season pass I need it , there is so much to read and see . I was with a class of pre prep kids , that`s about 4-5 year olds about my level haha. they had the Russian and American sides , wow my jaw dropped at the things I saw . the Russians had it over the Americans in the food and drink department . Americans were drinking tang the Russians were drinking vodka . I was so impressed . a young 16 year old from Scarborough north of Brisbane got a hand written letter back from Neil Armstrong , wow that blew me away . the Qld Museum is only a 15 min walk from Dads place . I had a bloody great time !!!:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.