The Random Thought Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
then from the Museum I walked across the road to the Concert Hall and bought a ticket for the 22 of May , Romiosini and Beyond A Concert celebrating Mikis Theodorakis . boy am I a happy little bludger .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
a little peek at what our Cultural Centre looks like at Southbank , mates am I lucky ,:cool:
15 min walk from Dads .

wolfson

May 24, 2013
also on the way home , went past Southbank Theatre , a new movie , Top End Wedding . the Top End of Australia is something else , in a good way . may the 2nd .:cool:
and I`m going !!!

wolfson

May 24, 2013
a little clip on the youngster who smashed an egg on this racist pig , if it was me , I would have thrown the full carton at the pig , 15 dozen eggs .:eek:

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
After 30 years they have figured out where all these Garfield phones have been coming from that have washed up on the French coast. Now we can all sleep better at night... I always thought Heretic was behind it.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Well, they still don't know how the shipping container got there. Could have been him.

I miss Heretic, hopefully he's doing well.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
in this clip , where the 2 young girls go snorkeling is where I go snorkeling in the Tweed River , it`s near the mouth .:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.