The Random Thought Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
haha , I give you that one Kolchak .:cool: I`ll give you a quick guide to our PBS . for general people , say a drug cost $50,000 , if it`s on the PBS list it cost $40 , concession card holder cost is $6-50 . we also have a safety net , I think the concession card holder is around $370 , once you reach that in a given year , for the rest of the year your scripts are free , I think for the general public it`s around $1,300 .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
great news ,the 3rd highest cleric in the Vatican has been found guilty for abusing 2 choir boys . how good us convicts found him guilty. this bastard pell a few years ago was shown a photo 2 young sisters who committed suicide , who were molested and pell did not give a s... about it . this is why in Australia we have Royal Commissions . we just had one on banks , we found those crooks , now we just started one on the Aged Care sector , we are trying ton get one on the Handycapped , it will come . we might be laid back people , but when something seems not right ,us the people open our gobs .so this bastard pell will be sentenced tomorrow. he`ll be having a nice time in the prison shower .

wolfson

May 24, 2013
the Royal Commission on these religious bastards took 4 years . we are trying to get a former head mistress from Israel who had touched up young girls in Australia . you wonder why I don`t like religion .

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
Im suffering from post tramatic stress from when jay olbernalte of farsight inaproprietly fondled me at a party. Then he coded a simulation of the fondling but it had really bad glitches and he forced me buy it on 5 different platforms. He didnt even fully release it on xbox 360 just a partial fondling and it didnt even have cross buy.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
had fun ,always leave with a sad heart .we`ve asked Dad to sell and move down the Coast , but Dad wants to stay in the house he shared with Mum , can`t argue with that . yes Kolchak it`s WOW alright , I`m in heaven down there . I`ll tell you why I love it at Tweed and Coolangatta , it`s such casual living , I started going there when I was about 15 years old . you know what my dress attire has been all these years when I go out to eat , t-shirt or singlet , boardies or shorts and a pair of thongs , mate you don`t have to dress up , straight from the beach and eat !!!:cool:
here is one for the whole Gold Coast :cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I feel you Wolfy. My dad is 82 and won’t leave his house either. I told him to pack up all the memories and move in with me. He won’t budge either.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
yep Kolchak , we have to respect there wishes ,they raised us , all we can do is make there life as comfortable as possible . my Dad is 86 he had 2 heart attacks 9 years ago and had 5 by- passes and a leaking valve done. the last 8 months he is slowing down rapidly , great thing he can eat his faves by the truck load , chockies , ice cream, lollies and chips . lucky bugger sugar doesn't affect him haha !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
bastard pell got 6 years in prison 3 years 8 months non parole , what`s the bastard pope going to say for his no 2 boy . nice justice .

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Naildriver , there keeping him on his paddy Malone , still protected . the one thing I hate is children being molested , especially by people who we should trust .

wolfson

May 24, 2013
this Judge Peter Kidd , a well respected Judge who handled the genocide cases in Bosnia-Herzegovina , sentencing pell the grub ,

wolfson

May 24, 2013
also today our pollies announced a Royal Commission into the Disability sector , all our Royal Commissions are made public , nothing is left out . thumbs up .

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Rich and/or powerful people get their kids into colleges they don't deserve. Color me not shocked. How is this surprising to anyone?
I'll tell you another amazing secret.....they get a ton of slack in the court/legal system too.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Kolchak , so true !!! heard about the Colleges this morning , I was just gob smacked . what about the planes , don`t you have regulations ? none of those planes that crashed are allowed in Australia until everything is known . if you have guessed , here in Australia we are so regulated on everything . and when things aren`t working , it`s the reason we have so many Royal Commissions , which are made public . we having a Federal election in 2 months , our bludgers haven`t even set a date yet . one great thing our elections are short and sweet . I`ll give you an example on regulations . after the Port Arthur shootings in 1996 where35 people died , it took 12 days to change our gun laws , best thing that ever happened .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Kolchak , it`s sad . I have noticed that , but I still have faith for you guys , when I saw the US people marching and protesting about the Muslim ban , the school shootings , the Me Too movement , I have faith . eventually it`s the people that get rid of most bastards !!!:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.