The Random Thought Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
mates can I get a comparison to what we get in Aust. holiday pay , paid 4 weeks on your base wage , some shift workers get 5 weeks , public holidays , 7 paid , sickies , 10 days paid ( doc certificate needed ) our min wage is $720 a week . we have a commission for this , last year the unions wanted $50 extra , the industries wanted $12.50 the commission gave $29 . you are also allowed to negotiate for money on top of this min wage . pensions are paid $916 per fortnight and pensioners pay only $6.50 per script , as most medicines are on PBS.the PBS is , scripts subsidised by the government . this includes cancer drugs which cost a fortune . the PBS is for all Australians , they only pay a bit more than the pensioners and low income workers .thanks :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Eldar , hope you had fun !!! last week when I was at Tweed Heads , I bought new lounge ,washing machine and fridge . they say things break down in threes or something like that . all I was worried about ,was taking the old crap away , which they did . I would love to get things from Ikea , but my brain finds it hard putting things together. what did you get ?:cool:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Things that have broken/needed replacing in my house over the last 12 months: water heater, wife's laptop, my hard drive, lawnmower (fixed it myself), dishwasher (except not, just a frozen intake valve), son's iPad (lost not broken but needed replacing), wife's iPhone, my Android phone.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Things that have broken/needed replacing in my house over the last 12 months: water heater, wife's laptop, my hard drive, lawnmower (fixed it myself), dishwasher (except not, just a frozen intake valve), son's iPad (lost not broken but needed replacing), wife's iPhone, my Android phone.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
bloody hell Eldar , you would`ve needed a 2nd job . my stuff was just old age , I bought all 3 items 17 years ago , i`m happy with that .:cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Worst Game and halftime show ever so far. Just my opinion of course. Gonna switch to Bobs Burgers now. I’ve seen enough. :(

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Oh boy just checked in. It's a whopping 3-3 now.

A third of the way into the fourth quarter.

This game's claim to fame is that there was a Super Bowl punt distance record. Yeeeehaw.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
well fellas , well done New England , but nothing on last years game . halftime , lucky I missed it , I had lunch hehe .:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.