The Random Thought Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
trash I watch all the leagues . I was surfing early this morning between the FA Cup and the Women`s Euro Cup where Lyon beat Barca 4-1 , on my Kayo sports package I get a bit of Women`s football . on my Optus Sports which I get my EPL , they got the 2019 Women`s World Cup from France next month , every match . I didn`t know about the Arsenal Women`s win in 2007 , but that was brilliant , thanks for that trash . and to the Netherlands , you bloody beauty winning Eurovision . I`m stuffed , just had coffee with dad , we`re going for a walk , and then I`m hitting the sack and dad will watch some movies . tonight we have our A-League Grand Final , Perth vs Sydney , the Eurovision was fantastic , we`re off to the Netherlands next year woohoo !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Wolf son, is Morrison’s win good or bad for you ?
we`re lucky , there much and much the same , Morrison`s (Skomo ) mob the Liberal Party is like your Republican Party . Skomo`s mob has a few right wingers , but nothing like the Republican Party , Skomo`s mob passed a lot of drugs onto our PBS , which were expensive drugs for cancer . you have to give credit to any government that helps the people , we have a young girl 2 doors down who has been battling brain cancer for 3 years. she`s been to North Carolina twice in the last 6 months . she just came back , she`s not well .she got the trial drug which our government payed for . because our elections are every 3 years and no one has a majority in the senate , a lot of crap doesn`t pass . when your government passed tax cuts for the rich , our senate said no to the same thing . I hope that helps you Naildriver .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Naildriver , this clip shows how you all get screwed in USA , this crap doesn`t happen here . this Republican is an absolute prick . the young girl AOC is a credit to the USA , it` a pity you don`t have more pollies like AOC on both sides of politics :cool:

trash80

Dec 14, 2018
Naildriver , this clip shows how you all get screwed in USA , this crap doesn`t happen here . this Republican is an absolute prick . the young girl AOC is a credit to the USA , it` a pity you don`t have more pollies like AOC on both sides of politics :cool:

Is this a troll post?

People that voice an opinion about politics outside of their own country/county/city/HOA are usually misinformed and completely miss nuance and context. Anyone that lives in the US of A and is a constituent of AOC will probably not be voting for her again, and the funny thing is, they probably didn't even vote for her the first time. AOC won a primary with 11,000 votes in a district of 235,000 registered democrat voters, and the total number of votes cast in this primary was only 28,000.

Anyway... AOC isn't a problem or solution to our political ills over here, as you can see by the numbers above, it is us, the common person that is the problem. We just don't collectively really care that much about the clown show going on in our State and Federal houses.

trash80

Dec 14, 2018
we`re lucky , there much and much the same , Morrison`s (Skomo ) mob the Liberal Party is like your Republican Party . Skomo`s mob has a few right wingers , but nothing like the Republican Party , Skomo`s mob passed a lot of drugs onto our PBS , which were expensive drugs for cancer . you have to give credit to any government that helps the people , we have a young girl 2 doors down who has been battling brain cancer for 3 years. she`s been to North Carolina twice in the last 6 months . she just came back , she`s not well .she got the trial drug which our government payed for . because our elections are every 3 years and no one has a majority in the senate , a lot of crap doesn`t pass . when your government passed tax cuts for the rich , our senate said no to the same thing . I hope that helps you Naildriver .:cool:

Why is this girl traveling to the US of A for medical care?

Our government passed federal income tax cuts for every single tax payer. Obviously, your specific situation will dictate the final amount of the cut, but we all got them.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I`ll tell you how I vote . in the House I usually vote Labor then Greens , Liberal and last I put the racist scum . in the Senate I voted the Hemp Party , the Fisherman`s Party then Greens then the rest . we learnt a long time ago , if a party owns the House and the Senate they screw us over . we might seem like we don`t give a crap but we do care . and if they do something that doesn`t pass the sniff test at the pub , the government will hear about it . like at Xmas time Skomo wanted to cut some funding to the Food Bank , well didn`t he cop crap from everyone , the corporate side , churches , media and every man woman and dog . changed his mind within 24 hours .:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.