The Random Thought Thread

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
ok so humans spread black plague; rats don't. let's play TPA till we're dead! ;) (if you don't have the flu already!)

something funny Kevin McCarthy seperates the pink and red lollies and puts them in a jar for Trumpy . Clinton had Monica Trumpy has Kevin !!!!:cool:

;0 don't be quaint; not 'lollies' but STARBURST FRUITCHEWS... trumpy likes FRUITCHEWS! ;0 whatta -pansy-...

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
ok so humans spread black plague; rats don't. let's play TPA till we're dead! ;) (if you don't have the flu already!)

More correctly, it's lice, which lived on humans. So, kids, pay attention when the school nurse tells you how to avoid lice (and especially when she says you have to use the special smelly shampoo!) - you could be patient zero and about to wipe out all life on earth.

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
More correctly, it's lice, which lived on humans. So, kids, pay attention when the school nurse tells you how to avoid lice (and especially when she says you have to use the special smelly shampoo!) - you could be patient zero and about to wipe out all life on earth.

'k! i need some more dapperdan dammit! :)

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
Street tacos on the other hand...I could live entirely off those damn things. My heart would probably thank me too.

'street taco' is like a whore-like epithet, i think... make home-made steak-tacos and live better!

1) buy 'breakfast' steaks or some steak-cuts that look lean on meat (or, not lean, and trim off the fat yourself with 'kitchen scissors' - scissies you only use in the kitch.)
2) douse 'em with a moderate amount of light-sodium soy sauce (unless you -want- extra saltiness, then go for regular soy sauce ;0)... let them rest for at least ten mins, if not overnight.
3) skillet-fry them; cut 'em into strips, and make soft-or-hard tacos outta 'em!

i haven't eaten taco bell about as long as i haven't eaten jello... which is a looooooooonnng time! join in the tastier, healthier fun! :)

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
For some reason street food always tastes great. Just don't pay attention to the ingredients, cleanliness of the stand/truck, etc.

Last edited:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
'street taco' is like a whore-like epithet, i think... make home-made steak-tacos and live better!

1) buy 'breakfast' steaks or some steak-cuts that look lean on meat (or, not lean, and trim off the fat yourself with 'kitchen scissors' - scissies you only use in the kitch.)
2) douse 'em with a moderate amount of light-sodium soy sauce (unless you -want- extra saltiness, then go for regular soy sauce ;0)... let them rest for at least ten mins, if not overnight.
3) skillet-fry them; cut 'em into strips, and make soft-or-hard tacos outta 'em!

i haven't eaten taco bell about as long as i haven't eaten jello... which is a looooooooonnng time! join in the tastier, healthier fun! :)

Taco Bell??? lol, oh hell no man....street tacos are authentic mexican:

Grilled-Chicken-Street-Tacos-1-768x1152.jpg

wolfson

May 24, 2013

;0 don't be quaint; not 'lollies' but STARBURST FRUITCHEWS... trumpy likes FRUITCHEWS! ;0 whatta -pansy-...
WhiteChocolate , us Aussies are lazy and we have everything in 2 baskets 1. chockies all forms of chocolates , from mars bars to blocks of chocolate to everthing in betwweens 2. lollies that`s everything from lolly pops to boiled lollies and everything in between .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Kolchak , it`s a hard sweet made of boiled sugar . my dad use to bring 3-4 jars home on a Friday night and 2 large bags of chips . we all would sit and watch Bonanza and Zorro while stuffing our faces .good times !!!:cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Kolchak , it`s a hard sweet made of boiled sugar . my dad use to bring 3-4 jars home on a Friday night and 2 large bags of chips . we all would sit and watch Bonanza and Zorro while stuffing our faces .good times !!!:cool:

Sounds like fun times. That's the first I've ever heard the phrase boiled lollies. You crazy koalas. :)

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Take a break from meat for a sec. this salad contains lunch meat, cheese, green stuff, other stuff from my fridge, and a crushed up windmill cookie. I don't remember eating it, but here it is...
IMG_0363.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Anybody up in Rochester NY? If so, please post a picture of a garbage plate. Saw that name on a menu and had to order one when I was up there.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Anybody up in Rochester NY? If so, please post a picture of a garbage plate. Saw that name on a menu and had to order one when I was up there.

Does it come with a gulten free organic nin dairy vegan option? Also my g string is purple do i get a discount for showing it, do t worry that ball is meant to be that colour

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Definitely needs more cheese. I like garic aioli but I dunno how it would fit into a garbage plate. Maybe in the macaroni salad instead of normal mayo, that'd be good. The chili sauce on top is the hot sauce. It's like a hot Coney chili sauce.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
had a laugh today , an 80 year old lady bought a roll at the R.S.L. club , and wanted it cut in half . she took it back and said it was not cut in half . 1 half was 6cm wide the other was 5cm . they offered her a refund , but she declined . they gave her another roll and gave her the honor to cut it in half , bless her !!! there all calling it rollgate at the R.S.L. CLUB . A GOOD LAUGH WAS HAD BY ALL !!!!:cool:

Members online

Members online