The Random Thought Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
got my PS5 , PS4 games on my extended drive , just let you know you lose your saves , so all the games start at the start of a game . the haptic feedback on the controller doesn`t work on PS4 games ,but the rumble is there . but boy oh boy when you put a PS5 game on the controller is unreal , i tried it on the free game Astro Playroom , knocked my socks off . the machine talks to you . looks great .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
what a bloody dipstick i am haha , your never too old to learn , my games saved data was in the cloud , got them bloody dipstick .:eek::p

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
UK Government tweaks restrictions so there can be a supply of turkey for Christmas (admittedly that was something I hadn't thought about until I read it).
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-54972671

Still a variable number of shopping days until Christmas (still unknown how many restrictions will be eased for it) in the UK, in England hopefully non-essential shops can reopen on 3rd December.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
never thought of that about turkey wilbers , it`s winter for you . XMAS is summer for us , which means heaps of seafood , mangoes and the beach . i hope the covid spread is stopped by XMAS for you all . we just had an outbreak of about 20 infections in South Australia , our governments came down like a ton of bricks . State of Origin tonight the decider 52,000 full capacity .
no mucking around here in Australia . stay safe everyone .

wolfson

May 24, 2013
no mucking around , 22 cases , we come down hard , that`s why we have only 907 covid deaths . most Aussies , we follow our governments , we`re lucky we only have a few dipsticks . biggest secret weapon all flights in and out closed , only Aussies citizens allowed in slowly and they have to go into hotel isolation for 2 weeks before their heads can hit their own pillows . stay safe everyone :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
i`ve had a good laugh , in America you change your President just over 2 months after the election , here in Australia if our Prime Minister loses the election , the bastard is out on his ass the week after the election .but one thing America you can`t beat us in , is our revolving door Prime Ministers hahaha !!! :cool: every country has their clown show in government .

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.