The Random Thought Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
World Cup Rugby Union just about to start , Poms vs Boks , I`m leaning towards the Boks , straight after that , the EPL , big night and morning .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Cloda , well done mate , the Boks outplayed the Poms , party my friend , enjoy yourselves , I`ll drink to your World Cup win !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
the race that stops a nation is here , The Melbourne Cup . I put $10 each way on our Brisbane horse Surprise Baby and Constantinople .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I usually talk about sport . the other day I came across a vid which gob smacked me . it is about a public school in Miami USA , who cater for children on or below the poverty line . in my last year of school of school I only passed one subject with flying colours , maths , it was hard , the only subject I studied for . now watch these lovely kids , they talk and dance miles better than me . I give them 100 out of 100 !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
last week I got Grid , love the handling . I also bought NFS Heat , only about 4 hours away, it`ll be nearly midnight . guess what I`m playing till Xmas haha !!!:cool:

ZREXMike2

Oct 22, 2018
That is one badass car wolfson. i never seen one here in the states. now i know where those Mad Max Interceptors come from. Awesome! :)

wolfson

May 24, 2013
my first car EH Premier station wagon , leather seats , 179 engine . the grey car in the clip was the Special , next one down from the Premier . I bought it for $500 and drove it without a licence because I was 16 ( naughty boy ) we get our licence when we turn 17 .:eek:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
My first car was a Hyundai. What a plastic piece of crap that was. Always something cracking or breaking on it. Was great on gas though.
That was in the earlt 1990's. Hyundai seems a lot more popular now. I guess they make them much better now.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.