The Random Thought Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
greetings from Highgate Hill , the big day has arrived . Eagles for me !!!took dad for his walk down the river then I did a 2 hour walk around the city and river . now laying back for a great match .good luck to both sides !!!:cool:

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
I did not expect this sort of burst from the Eagles' offense.

Hopefully they can keep it up.

Oh god that extra point attempt though.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
He had trouble with extra points all year. He is a replacement kicker. Their original kicker got hurt early in the season.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Football more like nofootball.

Granted it wasn't the kicker's fault this time.

Edit: Seems a little early to be trying dumb gimmick plays. The Patriots are acting like the Eagles are the Bills.

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
don`t worry about the missed kicks , this has been a great game so far !!!:cool: J.T. great halftime !!!:cool: now for run home !!!:cool:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Second half fixin's. Bread is freshly home made today. Shrimp is freshly defrosted....
434e6a7e64a25513e2a47e65d0adc577.jpg

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
I wanted wild cat for Super Bowl snacking but couldn't get any.

Picked up some nice French bread with a bunch of different luncheon meats and cheeses instead.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Wasn't feeling great this morning when I was at the store so passed on snacks. Probably just as well. Half the house was down for the count, I was close, and my boy is bouncing off the walls....

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Eldar wish you all a speedy recovery !!! :cool:as for snacks on my walk this morning I picked a couple large packets of Kettle sweet chilli and sour cream and Kettle popcorn , perfect !!! :cool:1 qt to go , what a:cool: bloody great game , anyone can win . that`s what you want from a final no matter what sport it is !!!

Members online

Members online