The Random Thought Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
my pleasure wilbers , us convicts always give you Poms stick , but you and i know , it`s only done in fun . Sir Tom is a great story in hard times , that it lifts every ones spirits .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
great ZREXMike , we`re heading there with the kids , wilbers i love darts and snooker , in the early days of darts , boy did they throw the piss down , it was so funny . the EPLstarts soon , there back in training , some players have been naughty boys .i like to Liverpool lift the cup , they played beautiful football all year .wilbers here`s a clip , our cousins across the ditch and our former masters . stay safe everyone .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
a bit bloody cold for my walk this morning ,9 cel that`s about 48 far , i`m a real pussy haha , i love the hot weather . here`s a great clip about our cousins across the ditch in how they handled covid-19 .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
this is Peter Vlandys , head of the horse racing , and head of the Australian Rugby League , Peter is a Kytherian

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Peter is a real leader , i had my doubts when he announced the date May 28th ,but the Kytherian proved me wrong .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
great to see all the kids back at school , i have 3 high schools within 5 minute walk from Dads place . Dad is going well , i`ve kept him away everyone and everything , he`s already had 2 flu shots one more in 2 weeks and that`s it , i`ve had my 2 for the year . can`t believe how good things are going heading back to some normality , fingers crossed . i hope you all going well and staying safe . our new norm is social distancing and hand washing heaps. our NRL rugby league starts in 2 days can`t wait .as we have have in and out flights in Australia stopped for ages and can`t see any reopening anytime soon except for our cousins across the ditch soon , we`ll be travelling within our borders , i`m lucky soon i`ll going down to my place at Tweed Heads and see the kiddies and i`m going up to Springbrook :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
that`s my backyard 50 km from my place , what i`m really looking forward to is my front yard with the kiddies , i can`t wait , i`m hoping it`s real soon .:cool:
this is were we go swimming .

wolfson

May 24, 2013
looking at the vids can`t wait to go down to Tweed and Gold Coast, can`t believe it`s been over 6 months since i was down . :cool:
yep , best place in Australia , absolutely biased :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.