The Random Thought Thread

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Congrats, boys. Next year is my 20th as well. Getting married in the year 2000 makes it easier to remember.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
boy big weekend , Rugby League Grand Final Roosters vs Raiders , as well all the football from England and Europe , happy :cool: watching no other sports . maybe !!!

ZREXMike2

Oct 22, 2018
Marc Marquez way ahead in standings, a few more races to go. took a nice tumble yesterday but walked away from it. tough kid! :)

wolfson

May 24, 2013
ZREXMike , not wrong , tough little bugger , just watching One Republic entertain before the Rugby League Grand Final , the Chookies vs the Viking Raiders . remember Iceland doing the hand clap in the football World Cup , our fans give them a run for there money !!!!:cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Have the day off today. Finally got around to building the 22lr rifles for me and my wife. The parts have been sitting around the house in boxes for over a month. Hope to get out and do some plinking at the range this week and zero in the scopes.

48898780381_fc11e7bcd0.jpg

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Nice guns Kolchak! Looks like some serious scopes too. :)
The barrels look big for a .22.

It’s is a fat little bull barrel. But still just a 22. Weaver 3-9x32 AO scopes. I got a sweet deal on the scopes about 6 months ago that I couldn’t pass up. The entire setup is nice and light. Should be fun shooters.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Kolchack they look nice , I haven`t a clue about guns hehe !!! I think here in Australia you keep your guns locked up the rifle range . there is only one person I know who had a gun , my Uncle in the 1960s on his farm . when they had the buy back in 1990s he traded it in , he was living in the big smoke then . have fun at the range , and tell us who is better at the range .:cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Kolchack they look nice , I haven`t a clue about guns hehe !!! I think here in Australia you keep your guns locked up the rifle range . there is only one person I know who had a gun , my Uncle in the 1960s on his farm . when they had the buy back in 1990s he traded it in , he was living in the big smoke then . have fun at the range , and tell us who is better at the range .:cool:

She has a much steadier hand than me. So I assume she will be better with a rifle. I’m a little better with handguns. But I think that’s because my handguns are a little heavy for her.
I used to hunt a lot with my brothers and Dad when I was younger. But my brothers moved away and my Dad hasn’t been able to hunt in over 20 years do to a back injury. I realized then that I like being with them more than I liked hunting. Been a range guy since then. My wife is more of an archery fan, but she likes the gun range as well.

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
yep , it`s usually the case , you think it`s the sport or whatever your doing together , then you grow up , everyone moves on and then you realise it was the company you missed . gun range sounds good to me . archery , I love it at the Olympics , and not long now in 2020 Japan , and we got surfing as well .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
big weekend , last night Friday football , women`s cricket ,today I`ve done all my chores . this arvo football , then rugby union against the Poms then EPL and European football .big sleep in tomorrow :p

wolfson

May 24, 2013
well the Poms slapped us around , now we back our cousins the Kiwis from across the ditch . now for the EPL .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
well done to the Poms in the Rugby Union World Cup last night , good luck in the Final :cool: as England is home to fish and chips I thought this vid would go well with our Pommy mates .:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts