The Random Thought Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Happy Thanks Giving everyone , enjoy the day with your love ones . your probably thinking , bloody idiot is a day early , well it`s the 28th over here , so I got in early . I just realised Thanks giving is like our Melbourne Cup , Thanks Giving is the 4th Thursday of November , our Cup is the 1st Tuesday of November , have fun , enjoy your food and have a couple of drinks .:cool:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 is 20 years old....

giphy.gif

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Somehow i’ve only managed to eat one piece of pie today. I feel like I’m letting my fellow Americans down.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
It's ok communist I had one piece of pumpkin and two of apple to make up for your lack of patriotism.

Also the next mini console slated for release is a TurboGrafx-16 mini with Alien Crush pinball in its library.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
It's ok communist I had one piece of pumpkin and two of apple to make up for your lack of patriotism.

Also the next mini console slated for release is a TurboGrafx-16 mini with Alien Crush pinball in its library.

Oh baby.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
hope you all had a great day !!!:cool: I forgot to tell you about the movie I went to see , Ride Like a Girl . I knew the story of the Payne family as 8 of the 10 children became jockeys , I tip my cap to Mr Payne , his wife passed away when the youngest was 6 months old , he brought up 10 kids on his own . just watching Stevie and Michelle together , it always brings a beautiful smile and little tear to my face . us Aussies always love the underdog .
:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I get homesick a little bit , in the clip with the paddle boats is where we go swimming , you`ll see a dolphin swimming near the paddle boats :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
i`m lucky where i go walking , 10 min walk from Dad`s place . i always have my back pack with me , as i like to go for a swim . i can`t complain , i live in the best part of Brisbane . 23 min walk to the CBD from Dad`s place .:cool:my local newsagency is at South Bank .

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
You are a cruel man Wolfy. :D
Never had mushy peas.

That scales place that lets you pick your own fish looks awesome. I’ll have a can of L&P with it.

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
sorry to be cruel Kolchak :eek: Scales is my local place I go to , Get Hooked is only around the corner from Scales , and there good , but Scales is a little better . the Poms gave us some good things , Fish n Chips and mushy peas .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
and the fishing trawlers are around the corner next to the other Fish n Chip shop Get Hooked . Tweed Heads is Australia`s pensioner heaven .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I got my nephew to send this message , I won`t be online for a little while , I should be back on about 4-5 weeks . no battered fish n chips , instead grilled fish and salad , strict diet . I had a massive heart attack on St. Nicks day . my lovely neighbors saved my life , they got the para medics very quickly , 5 of them . doctor was waiting outside and they took me straight to theatre . 3 incisions to the groin artery one was a balloon to keep the blood flowing to my heart . for the stent they went through my arm . I spewed everywhere , they told me I`m not the or the last . they used the chest shocker 4 times . my doctor is the same as I had 14 years ago . he told me the first one was nothing compared to this one . he told me to go home rest , walk and do rehab and he`ll see me in February . we have 2more blocked arteries to fix . my mates I want to wish you all a Merry Xmas and the best and good health for 2020 !!! I`m very weak and tired , it`s a slow build up to get better . I`ll talk to you all sometime in the new year , lots of love from me to you all :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.