Page 220 of 220 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220
Results 5,476 to 5,492 of 5492

Click here to go to the first FarSight post in this thread.   Thread: The Random Thought Thread

My Devices
    ps4 pro,xbox1x,pc
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ZREXMike i`ve got a spare XBOX1 S ,im going out with my cousins . when i get back this arvo , i`ll hook it and see if Rivals plays , and i`ll let you know .

My Devices
    ps4 pro,xbox1x,pc
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi ZREXMike , we had a great lunch , went to the Yiros shop then moved 2 doors down to the Coffee Club , great time . now i tried NFS Rivals on my XBOX ONE S , i have my games on a 2 TB hardrive , which i plugged in , Rival works great . i wonder if you have digital copy or hard disc ? all my games are digital copies . if you have the disc , maybe it might be scratched , if you have a digital copy maybe delete it then download it again . hope it works for you .

My Devices
    ps4 pro,xbox1x,pc
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i`m watching the EPL at the moment , i bought myself another racing game for half price TT Isle of Man 2 , graphics much better than the first , handles a bit different for the better , i`m happy .

My Devices
    Xbox 360, Samsung s8, gear VR, PC, OUYA, PS4 Pro
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i love isle of man!! are the isle of man games any good? i friggin love Guy Martin... oh dude is he a playable character??? that would make it a must buy for me

My Devices
    ps4 pro,xbox1x,pc
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pete , there good , on the first TT it took me ages learning the handling , but once you get the hang of it , it`s great . i got the 2nd TT yesterday for half price on PS4 , i don`t know most riders , but you have classic , supersport , superbike and you use the bikes of all the riders , i don`t think Guy Martin is amongst the names .

My Devices
    Xbox 360, Samsung s8, gear VR, PC, OUYA, PS4 Pro
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    aw poop... still i may have to look into this game. guy martun is awesome he never won first but he got 3rd at isle of man and crashed and almost died a bunch of times, he hold the world record for fastest speed on most land air and sea vehicles, he is a total speed nut lol. also he is a mechanical genius who builds everything. check out his youtube channel theres a good chance youll fall in love with him

My Devices
    PC, Android
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    aw poop... still i may have to look into this game. Guy Martin is awesome he never won first but he got 3rd at isle of man and crashed and almost died a bunch of times, he hold the world record for fastest speed on most land air and sea vehicles, he is a total speed nut lol. also he is a mechanical genius who builds everything. check out his youtube channel theres a good chance youll fall in love with him
    Not everything even has to have an engine - British record for a cyclist was first time I'd heard of him - set the record at a near impossible 112mph.

My Devices
    360, XB1, PSVita
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wolf, digital download from xbox store, have redownloaded it 3 or 4 times, hangs up at the start. i think my drive is only 1tb. isle of man was an xbox gold freebie, have not played it much, very difficult.

My Devices
    ps4 pro,xbox1x,pc
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    shame ZREXMike i still play Rivals on and off , i like it , yep that TT was funny for the first week i played , i i went into walls hit the footpath , lamp posts , i was a disaster . you have to get into a nice flow . poor old Melbourne had about 1,000 new covid-19 cases in the past week , so back into lockdown for at least the next 6 weeks , the border around Victoria closed , only essential workers and acts of compassion allowed . lives first here , economy will bounce back , dead people don`t come back .we are right behind our southern brothers and sisters .

My Devices
    ps4 pro,xbox1x,pc
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and sadness yesterday off Palm Beach on the Gold Coast we lost one our loved Olympians , young Alex .

My Devices
    ps4 pro,xbox1x,pc
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and on Melbourne , my son and his family live there , looks like i`ll be not seeing them for awhile . celebrate my sons 40th birthday on FaceTime this weekend , next best thing , bloody miss all my family
    , one little sacrifice to keep Australia safe , that`s the most important .

My Devices
    PC, Android
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Taken until me watching the news today to realise that not all Victorians lived over 100 years ago. Logically its obvious that people that live in (the state of) Victoria are Victorians, but I'd never made the connection - is that term commonly used in Australia or was it just the BBC news reporter?

My Devices
    ps4 pro,xbox1x,pc
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yep wilbers , Victorians it is , to insult them , we call them Mexicans because they cross 2 borders in winter to come to the sunshine state , Queensland . . what a bloody sucker i`m for racing games , PS4 sale , Motorcycle Club $2.95 , a triple pack , Beach Buggy Racing , Riptide GP, Riptide GP 2 $5.99 , Grip $17.00 , and the one that caught my eye FIA European Truck Racing Championship $32.00 , a nice mixture for this sucker .

My Devices
    360, XB1, PSVita
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to hear you can't see your family in Melbourne Wolfson. Herein Florida cases have went up as well. i did not have to wear a mask in Walmart today. it is one outside the city limits tho. we are in the grips of a disaster.

My Devices
    ps4 pro,xbox1x,pc
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks ZREXMike , seen you poor buggers , it`s unreal , your leaders think it`s all over , thank God our boofheads have taken covid-19 seriously, stay safe . as long as people are safe and we don`t lose lives , it`s the No.1 concern . our border reopened between Queensland and New South Wales , this is why i`m going to Tweed Heads after the school holidays .

My Devices
    ps4 pro,xbox1x,pc
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    our Prime Minister Scomo after the meeting between all our leaders .

My Devices
    PC, Android
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trimdependence Day! Finally had my haircut - longest gap ever. Only 3 reasons I'd ever leave it so long and all of them extremely unlikely - stranded in a remote location for months, coma, or global pandemic lockdown - in an average lifetime none of those would happen.

Also been to first book auction since March with bidding in the room - ridiculously strong prices on most lots with almost guaranteed losses built in so bought very little. Did buy one online a few days earlier for a third of the price it sold for and consigned that one to the next sale.

Page 220 of 220 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220