The Random Thought Thread

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Playing Zen StarWars tables has made me acutely aware how Family Guy's Star Wars parodies have ruined my appreciation for the films . When you input high scores into Boba Fett, it's playing the same music from the scene they had everybody doing the head nod thing to signal , for five minutes in the ROTJ parody, It's a Trap

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Playing Zen StarWars tables has made me acutely aware how Family Guy's Star Wars parodies have ruined my appreciation for the films . When you input high scores into Boba Fett, it's playing the same music from the scene they had everybody doing the head nod thing to signal , for five minutes in the ROTJ parody, It's a Trap

Hah! That's exactly where my head went when I heard those horns.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
So now and then I visit a forum with a dedicated thread to roller coasters at Six Flags Magic Mountain here in California. I look at it maybe once every 3 months, and am only a lurker. As I read through it, I'm thinking how wacko nuts obsessive these people are, as they are discussing how the track looks, or what style of launcher it has, or who the company is that makes it.

And then I visit here and realize we're just as wacko nuts obsessive as they are.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Okay, I used to watch a LOT of game shows back in the day, never heard of that one! Wonder why it had to be called a marble machine instead of pinball? And that contestant, jeez, I don't even know how to describe his level of 'excitement', but that little wimpy jump at the end summed it all up for me.

Good find on YouTube there netizen.

Anybody else out there laughing at the flipper action?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.