The Random Thought Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
hahaha , I`m rolling on the ground pissing myself laughing , good one Kolchak !!!:cool: your voting is electronic , you know what we use , pencil or pen and paper . we finish 6pm voting , within the first 2 hours we have a rough idea who has won . what time does your voting close ? :cool:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
From the Detroit Free Press

“Meanwhile, Proposal 1, which would legalize small amounts of pot, held a 57.7 percent lead to 42.3 percent, according to partial returns. If approved, the plan to legalize recreational marijuana — or Proposal 1 — would allow adults over the age of 21 to possess up to 2.5 ounces of marijuana and grow up to 12 plants per household.”

Obviously the person who wrote that hasn’t ever even seen weed in their entire life lol. 2.5 ounces is a sh*itload to have on hand at one time, and 12 plants is enough to keep Snoop Dog and Willy Nelson busy for months heh.

Anyways, glad to see it passed. We’re slowly coming out of the dark ages on that front.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
It actually allows people to possess up to 10 ounces. 2.5+ just has to be stored in a locked container.

Crazy Detroit hippies and their 10 ounces of weed per person.

Actually I think it might be a cap per residence and not person, but still.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
In that case, Willy and Snoop can invite Cheech and Chong to the party as well!

I remember back in the day, if a buddy scored an ounce, that was enough to sell a big bag to three other buddies and still have a fat sack for yourself. My wife laughed pretty hard when I read that article to her about 2.5 ounces being a “small amount”.

Nowadays, a 1/4 ounce would last me about a year lol. Granted the Cali medical grade stuff is a lot more potent than the Mexican imported “brick” weed we had back in high school.

Last edited:

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
I am sorry Jeff I do not consort with ne'ne'er-do-wells, I have half a mind to place you under Citizen's arrest.

The only bricks I approve of are brickbats and chili base.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Jeff and Citizen , 12 plants , how much do you need for your bongs ? as long as it`s natural not that hydroponic crap that they add too much crap !!!:cool:

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Well, 1 gram is more than enough to have a really good time. Any inexperienced yutz should be able to get at least 5oz off a plant. There are like a little over 28 grams in an ounce. 5*28*12 = 1,680 really good times at least.

Yeah, "recreational." :p

But it's nice to see another state legalizing it. I don't use it myself these days (not that I'd turn down an edible), but I don't give two good goddamns if someone does.

We just need to stop feeding harmless people to our horrifically broken and corrupt for-profit private prison system.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
hahaha , I`m rolling on the ground pissing myself laughing , good one Kolchak !!!:cool: your voting is electronic , you know what we use , pencil or pen and paper . we finish 6pm voting , within the first 2 hours we have a rough idea who has won . what time does your voting close ? :cool:

Opens at 7AM and closes at 8PM. I live in a small college town. We have 2 electronic polling machines set up in an old train station. Waited about 10 minutes to vote when I got there around 6PM.
On the way in a guy handed me a blue capped pen and asked me to consider the democrats when voting. No freshly grilled sausage to be had. :(

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
From the Detroit Free Press

“Meanwhile, Proposal 1, which would legalize small amounts of pot, held a 57.7 percent lead to 42.3 percent, according to partial returns. If approved, the plan to legalize recreational marijuana — or Proposal 1 — would allow adults over the age of 21 to possess up to 2.5 ounces of marijuana and grow up to 12 plants per household.”

Obviously the person who wrote that hasn’t ever even seen weed in their entire life lol. 2.5 ounces is a sh*itload to have on hand at one time, and 12 plants is enough to keep Snoop Dog and Willy Nelson busy for months heh.

Anyways, glad to see it passed. We’re slowly coming out of the dark ages on that front.

Buy in bulk and save some money. Maybe the people that wrote the law are hardcore smokers. Not some college kids smoking out of an apple. ;)

HulaHoop72

Feb 2, 2018
Love that song! Eddie Hazel was an incredible guitarist. He’s up there near Hendrix in my book. Have you ever listened to his rare solo album called Games, Dames, and Guitar Thangs? (even the name kicks ass heh). You can stream the full version of it here:
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x25m3xw

Sounds like it was a helluva show. Glad you and the wife had a great time.
Thanks for the recommendation Jeff!
Listening to it now, and digging it!

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Opens at 7AM and closes at 8PM. I live in a small college town. We have 2 electronic polling machines set up in an old train station. Waited about 10 minutes to vote when I got there around 6PM.
On the way in a guy handed me a blue capped pen and asked me to consider the democrats when voting. No freshly grilled sausage to be had. :(
thanks Kolchak :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.