The Random Thought Thread

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
That is super scary Wolfy. Good to hear that you are still with us. Sounds like a close one. Rest up, take care, and get better buddy. We’ll be here when you are ready to resume online silliness. My thoughts and well wishes are with you.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Wolfy, my dear friend, I am so sorry, but so thankful you are still with us in the land of the living. Rest up and you’ll be back to your old self before you know it. I’ll keep you in my prayers, buddy. Sending plenty of good vibes to the Southern Hemisphere :D

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Sounds like my dad. He had a couple, then on his third they gave him stents. They also cleared his arteries. That was over a decade ago and so far no problems since then, other than the fun of being on a few pills forever, and a couple bouts of angina from overworking himself. Hopefully the stents work as well for you. Stay strong man. When hearts attack, attack back.

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
Damn Wolfy I saw this yesterday and just didn’t know what to say. But I know your love of life and family will keep you here. When he gets ready to take you it will be one hell of a fight. Please have your nephew keep us updated.

ZREXMike2

Oct 22, 2018
OMG wolfson, so sorry to hear this. Get well soon brother! I thought I was going blind, got cleared for another year. Never think you are the only one having health issues, I've went thru some crap this year and last year, still alive. Sending my best thoughts your way, good luck and Godspeed you to a swift recovery!

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Happy New Year everyone , thanks for the kind words !!this bastard has used 6 of his lives , 3 left hehe . it`s been 4 weeks , no crap food . after 6 weeks I`m supposed to walk for 35 minutes , well I`m up to 75 minutes , feeling good , no chest pains . I had to go back in to the hospital , my meds were to strong which brought my blood pressure right down which made me dizzy . all is great again .thank God for Australia and our public health system , cost nothing but love and kindness . now are thoughts are with our fellow Aussies fighting the fires . I normally don`t pray but , I`ve been praying for rain everyday . it`s so sad to watch , breaks our hearts .this song I listened to on the hospital radio the night it happened on the 6th of December , it woke me up big time .:cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Good to see you back Wolfy.
Was just talking to my dad on the phone and we were discussing the fires. Hope there is some relief real soon.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
we`ve never seen fires like these , makes grown men cry . magnificent volunteers , local and overseas help , there all worth there weight in gold , bless them all !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
thanks ZREXMike and Jeff , yep I knew it was bad on the first day , good food from now on . my Doctor is the same one I had 14 years ago now he`s the boss . last words from him as I was leaving the hospital , the 1st one was nothing compared to this one , you were so lucky . I`ve been in hospital that many times , that i love hospital food . I was looked after by everyone in hospital , the cleaners , the food girls and tea ladies plus nurses and doctors always walked in with smiles on there dials , if those smiles didn`t give you a big lift , then you need your head read . today is a big day for the fires , over40 Celsius strong dry winds . all dry everywhere , I hope all there safety , houses can be rebuilt lives can`t . USA , NZ , Canada were the 1st volunteers to help , we thank them all and every volunteer .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I`ll show a quick clip on the fires . these 2 men say exactly how most of Australians feel about our pollies .

wolfson

May 24, 2013
the Australian people are way ahead of our pollies , some who went overseas on holidays instead of staying here while the catastrophe was taking place . you wonder why Aussies have pollies at the bottom of the totem pole .

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.