The Random Thought Thread

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Just so I get this straight about “the virus is a hoax” conspiracy...every country around the world is in on it? Wow. That’s some serious coming together that must have happened. And then the part where leaders of countries point to other countries in disdain, that’s just to keep the illusion going, right? I’m sure it’s at this same gathering of the minds that they come up with new tricks to make sure everyone thinks Earth is round instead of flat. Because everyone knows the best way to keep a secret is to have large numbers of people in on it. Like every health professional that works at every hospital across the globe (Or is it a disc? A half dome? If only there were pictures or video.)

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Chriss you say things so well !!! ZREXMike , tried World WAR Z , it is good , and i`m playing a push bike game called descenders , having a ton of fun with it . i`ve down loaded 60 games on Xbox pass , plenty to keep me going for years . keep safe .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Citizen , we`re down under !!!:cool:had a look at L.A. Noire and Sleeping Dogs , they look good , they were on special recently , i`ll wait till they go on special again , thanks , stay safe .

meanpinball

Mar 16, 2020
Just so I get this straight about “the virus is a hoax” conspiracy...every country around the world is in on it? Wow. That’s some serious coming together that must have happened. And then the part where leaders of countries point to other countries in disdain, that’s just to keep the illusion going, right? I’m sure it’s at this same gathering of the minds that they come up with new tricks to make sure everyone thinks Earth is round instead of flat. Because everyone knows the best way to keep a secret is to have large numbers of people in on it. Like every health professional that works at every hospital across the globe (Or is it a disc? A half dome? If only there were pictures or video.)

The virus isn't a hoax, it's a virus.

But it isn't particularly lethal: far less lethal than original SARS, or MERS or Ebola. Those were much more deadly yet there were never any quarantine procedures anywhere in the western world. Not even anywhere else from what I can recall.

US flu deaths in 2018: 80,000
current coronavirus deaths in US: 3,500.

US flu deaths in 2020: 64,000.
Coronavirus is a threat, but an extremely minor one in comparison to the regular flu.

With the regular 20 to 30x more deadly, no quarantine procedures were ever implemented. Of course, auto traffic deaths greatly outnumber coronavirus deaths, with no 'shelter in place' from auto deaths.

meanpinball

Mar 16, 2020
meanpinball , we are happy paying our taxes as the government looks after us . by the way my Dad who has full health insurance can still use the public health system .your pollies on both sides are bought out by big business , they don`t work for you they work for the big end of town . we have that many regulations for our safety that our banks can`t screw us like your banks did about 11 years ago .

Happy? You don't have a choice. Either that, or jail. Yeah, you are 'happy' not to be imprisoned, I'm sure.

meanpinball

Mar 16, 2020
And it's not every country, nor is it every state in the US, nor every country. Relatively few if any countries in the Southern Hemisphere are quarantining. Or, are you claiming the Southern Hemisphere countries don't count?

Sweden, Belarus, Russia and at least a handful of US states are not quarantining in the northern hemisphere.

meanpinball

Mar 16, 2020
Games will be played in empty stadiums, if any games are played at all.

Actually, groups larger than 2 aren't allowed, so yeah, baseball is now illegal lol.

Any sport with more than 2 on a team are illegal, which are basically all team sports.

Last edited:

trash80

Dec 14, 2018

The "lethality" of the virus is a hoax, is what many people are saying. It doesn't take much to see that nothing is adding up to the response being presented. If you look at Italy, they were already dealing with a huge TB outbreak, and the Italian procedure is to list all deaths that involve "flu-like" symptoms as "corona deaths," and now New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Rhode Island are doing the same, anyone that dies that also tested positive for A "coronavirus" is listed as a corona virus death. Also pay very close attention to the use of "coronavirus" and "COVID-19" in news reports and various charts and graphs. They are not actually the same thing, but are being used interchangeably to confuse. A coronvirus is a common family of virus that causes a cold and child asthma among other things, but it can also result in pneumonia (this is what ends up killing you). The COVID-19 is a coronavirus that is literally SARS version 2 and may cause ARD (this is what ends up killing you) mainly in those over 75 years old and with underlying health issues. Both versions of SARS were/are very contagious, but are not airborne and don't survive on surfaces in a manner where you can become casually infected. I've posted about the types of tests being done before, but all of these tests can have a substantial amount of false results (either way) and will return a positive if any coronavirus antibody is detected (though you may actually have symptoms caused by a Rhino, Flu A or some other bug) and until you are actually in the ICU, you are not going to be diagnosed with ARD.

Anyway, outliers are a thing and the media loves headlines that use 1/100000000000000000000000000 odds to get a narrative across. It doesn't take much to get the media (all around the world) to run a single narrative, we are literally down to all global "mainstream" media being owned by less than a dozen entities. And governments? There are currently 151 countries impacted by this virus, but all these fall into one of four camps, so it is much easier than you think for most of the world to come together.

Remember my comment about boiling a frog? This week we have had some Fast Food chains decide they will no longer accept cash for payment. Home Depot, Walmart, McDonalds and Starbucks have now implemented "Temperature Checks" for employees when they report to work. The idea of Tele-medicine sounds great, but is currently unsecure, and ultimately ties much more than just your health records into a system that includes GPS among other things. None of this is conspiracy, hell, these things are being openly advocated for. I almost forgot, we now have documents that allow us to be travelling to and from work should we be asked by authorities, even my neighbor got this too and he is just a UPS aircraft mechanic.

Most health professionals (house here full of 'em) are not represented by the few videos and tweets being shown "around the world" that claim they are being overrun. In fact, it is absurd to even think you can "overrun" a hospital. Remember the Vegas thing? That was 300 to 400 people instantly needing trauma care in a singular location and no one batted an eye. So be smart, realize the US has about 8000 deaths from all causes every single day, and we also have an infant mortality rate that is higher than the actual mortality of COVID-19.

Oh, and maybe you should ask our friends over at Zen what they think of Orban using the "hoax" to rule by decree indefinitely? Will Hungary just be the first of many dominoes?

As for conspiracy theories, I'm beginning to wonder if all these field hospitals are for the inevitable influx of fentanyl withdrawal patients.

Last edited:

meanpinball

Mar 16, 2020
coronaviruses have been around for many centuries. That means there are new mutations of coronaviruses every single year. No quarantining prior, even when other viruses were much more lethal.

The evidence points to the current coronaviruses as being less dangerous to young people but more dangerous to old people. It could've been engineered, or perhaps it's just part of the typical cycle of mutations.

What we know for certain is that coronavirus deaths are a tiny fraction of flu deaths.

And yes, this is all a big excuse to implement cashless (24/7 surveillance of all economic transactions), which means anyone who steps out of line can have their funds cutoff in a split second.

It's also an excuse to create mass fear, hysteria and to imprison 1/3 of the world population, almost all of the world's industrialized population.

The strange thing is, people actually do believe this is somehow a new threat to the world. It's incredibly easy to fool people.

trash80

Dec 14, 2018
coronaviruses have been around for many centuries. That means there are new mutations of coronaviruses every single year. No quarantining prior, even when other viruses were much more lethal.

The evidence points to the current coronaviruses as being less dangerous to young people but more dangerous to old people. It could've been engineered, or perhaps it's just part of the typical cycle of mutations.

What we know for certain is that coronavirus deaths are a tiny fraction of flu deaths.

And yes, this is all a big excuse to implement cashless (24/7 surveillance of all economic transactions), which means anyone who steps out of line can have their funds cutoff in a split second.

It's also an excuse to create mass fear, hysteria and to imprison 1/3 of the world population, almost all of the world's industrialized population.

The strange thing is, people actually do believe this is somehow a new threat to the world. It's incredibly easy to fool people.

I did find it interesting to see and hear Mnunchin keep reiterating "We don't want to send out checks," and that they will have a website up for everyone to put in their direct deposit bank information if they have not previously provided this to the IRS. Also, he mentioned they are working with VISA and (I'm guessing PayPal) to provide prepaid debit cards (in lieu of checks) to those that are "underbanked."

There are many other elements regarding the Treasury and the most recent package that was signed that signals much and drastic change is afoot, but here isn't really the place to discuss it in depth. But anyone interested, go read it on the .gov websites.

With oil being where it is in price and physical tender being phased out, what will a cartel do?

Last edited:

meanpinball

Mar 16, 2020
That's what's being hashed out right now.

How to exploit the stimulus checks to force everyone into the cashless system.

They're hoping people will be too lazy to even deposit the prepaid funds into their checking account. This way, they can monitor all financial transactions.

And it's all being justified as "cash spreads coronavirus lol." Never mind punching in your code for your card "spreads coronavirus" or that using a credit card spreads coronavirus. Anything short of a full hazmat suit "spreads coronavirus."

It's creating a planet full of hysterics.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts