The Random Thought Thread

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Struggled against them this season. Teams with good guards give them trouble. Until Ben learns to shoot outside of 5 feet you only need to defend 4 guys. So teams pack the lane. Same thing Celtics did to them last year. I get the feeling that Brett Brown will be gone if they lose this series. Team look unprepared, especially on D.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Here's a goat, on a stump.
94eb6e54aa4d880c2e12a2be452bc058.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

wolfson

May 24, 2013
last one ,Eldar , I was thinking of the spit and as Easter is coming up , I got this clip and it`s in New York . we are down in Melbourne for 6 days not 5 , I`m such a boof , I can`t count past one hand .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
had a great time with the Grand Kids in Melbourne . Kolchak , I`m away for 6 days and look at your 76s , maybe I should go away a lot more hehehe !!!:cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
had a great time with the Grand Kids in Melbourne . Kolchak , I`m away for 6 days and look at your 76s , maybe I should go away a lot more hehehe !!!:cool:

You might have to go back to Melbourne. ;) Now if you could just do something for my Phillies.

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Kolchak , caught up with the games , your Phillies looked good , anything can happen from here , I`m hoping for your Phillies .:cool:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Hey fellas, how has everyone been? I haven’t been around much. Nice videos wolfson.

Kol, my Cubs got off to an abysmal start, but they’re finally pulling it together. Also helps that the Brewers are coming back down to earth.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Hey fellas, how has everyone been? I haven’t been around much. Nice videos wolfson.

Kol, my Cubs got off to an abysmal start, but they’re finally pulling it together. Also helps that the Brewers are coming back down to earth.

I think the Cubs and Brewers will be around all season. Both teams look good this year.
Haven't seen many posts from you in here lately. What music have you been listening to recently?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.