Page 219 of 220 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220 LastLast
Results 5,451 to 5,475 of 5494

Click here to go to the first FarSight post in this thread.   Thread: The Random Thought Thread

My Devices
    All of them
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfson View Post
    because America usually leads the rest of the world , but now we have a cry baby bunker boy who spits out his dummy at every critical point . we want the normal leadership to return to America , it`s not hard
    Do you really want the US to continue dictating global agenda?

You are unfamiliar with how America operates. The normal leadership is still in place and has been since the end of World War II, and what you are seeing is a very visible (kubuki theater) internal power struggle between less global footprint (Trump) and more global footprint (basically 98% of the government). All while there is a serious worldwide financial problem brewing within the foundation of the US backed petrol dollar in which there are three sides currently competing to be the next market maker.

Don't get distracted by Trump's antics, even though that is exactly what he is there for... but you would probably **** yourself if the news ignored Trump and reported truthfully about what is really going on. It is going to be a very interesting '20s.
    Last edited by trash80; 06-29-2020 at 04:21 AM.

My Devices
    360, XB1, PSVita
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    trash, interested in hearing about the petrol dollar crisis.

The Punisher - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5675620 - finishing this series up, too bad is only 2 seasons, pretty good, bloody.

Rich Man, Poor Man - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074048/ - found this one, started rewatching. loved it as a kid, kinda campy old fashioned seeming now. still good tho.

Part 1: good boy Rudy goes to college while bad boy Tom goes to live with an uncle. Tom lets his tough guy persona slip with a few tears.
    Last edited by ZREXMike2; 06-29-2020 at 06:19 AM.

My Devices
    All of them
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ZREXMike2 View Post
    trash, interested in hearing about the petrol dollar crisis.
    The world has three competing "global" currencies and each are manipulated by various means. The EU manipulates via manufactured population expansion emulating growth. The US and OPEC manipulates via manufactured commodity scarcity. The PRoC manipulates directly via two currencies (internal RMB and external CNY) and indirectly by sequestration of the global rare earth market. And while everyone plays in each of these baskets with varied success, the PRoC has rapidly expanded their influence/control into Africa and Eurasia/Oceania (including Australia/New Zealand), while Russia and the US are still dickering over pipeline control from the ME to Germany and are trying to not so gracefully re-position for the next hot point. Bottom line with the petro-dollar is we have way too much oil, and the world is realizing there is a limitless supply and it has become increasingly difficult to manufacture the necessary supply and demand ratios that will allow the global energy market to exist. This is a huge problem for much of the ME, Russia (and Norway) and a large chuck of the US, but will ultimately be especially problematic for those that hold US denominated debt.

I guess we'll have to wait and see just how committed everyone is to this charade.
    Last edited by trash80; 06-29-2020 at 06:50 AM.

My Devices
    ps4 pro,xbox1x,pc
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    on a brighter note , find out today about crossing the border into NSW . my daughter said they will let me in and they will get me an exemption pass to get home . looking at about the next 2 weeks hopefully to see the kiddies !!! how about our new ads . my 2 homes Brisbane and the Gold Coast .

My Devices
    ps4 pro,xbox1x,pc
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GODS country !!!!

My Devices
    360, XB1, PSVita
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks trash, i'll take that bottom line, the rest is obviously quite complex.

Wolfy, happy for you on getting to see the grandkids.

edit: Rich Man, Poor Man

part 2: plenty of heartbreak, philandry, unplanned pregnancy, etc. Tom has his first scene (reprised later in "Down And Out In Beverly Hills") of illicit love with the maid.
    Last edited by ZREXMike2; 06-29-2020 at 08:19 PM.

My Devices
    ps4 pro,xbox1x,pc
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i can go to Tweed Heads anytime i want , just have to get a travel pass to get back in WOOHOO , just have to work out what date suits everyone . thanks ZREXMike

My Devices
    ps4 pro,xbox1x,pc
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just seen a great movie to warm the cockles of your heart , Last Christmas

My Devices
    360, XB1, PSVita
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rich Man, Poor Man

part 3: Rudy graduates, Tom becomes a father and wins a boxing match.

My Devices
    360, XB1, PSVita
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rich Man, Poor Man

part 4:Rudy gets to the edge of being rich and successful, winds up heartbroken, Tom's old fatassed whore of wife leaves him.

My Devices
    360, XB1, PSVita
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rich Man, Poor Man

part 5: Rudy continues his road to tycoon ways, Tom beats up the The Champ and gets the mob on his tail. Next stop ships and Falcon Eddie.

My Devices
    ps4 pro,xbox1x,pc
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    won`t be able to see the grandson in Melbourne for awhile , they had 250 new infections in the last 5 days so there putting 36 suburbs into lockdown from today , at least i`ll be able tosee the other 2 next week .

My Devices
    PC, Android
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wolfson looks like there will be local lockdowns in many countries for some time, lockdown restrictions in the UK (with the exception of Leicester) are still gradually easing through the rest of July - had my last haircut in February, few more days until hairdressers can reopen, goodness knows how long it will take to get an appointment though as pretty much the entire country will want one.

Nearly time for the first race of the F1 season in not [Australia, Bahrain, Vietnam, China, Netherlands, Spain, Monaco, Azerbaijan, Canada, France], but Austria - at least its the country sounding closest to Australia. Second race of the season is also at same circuit in Austria - minimum of 8 races needed to finish a season so they are doubling up at Austria and Silverstone to loose as little TV revenue as possible. Formula E is going down the more extreme route next month and having all races back to back at same circuit; while I expect it will fulfil contractural obligations not convinced the rest of Formula E will be worth watching.

My Devices
    ps4 pro,xbox1x,pc
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we`re all in the same boat wilbers , i really miss the racing season bikes and cars . looking forward to the F1 , yep the Formula E will be a good one , just getting ready , the EPL ready to start

My Devices
    PC, Android
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posted a couple of books and on the way there hairdressers had a notice in the window that they are taking appointments - rang them up and managed to get an appointment within the first week of them opening so only have 9 days to wait now. By then it will be about 4.5 months since my previous haircut - I expect that is a lifetime record, not quite sure what happened when I was under 3 years old.

My Devices
    ps4 pro,xbox1x,pc
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    a bit tough for you wilbers , that`s a long time to wait . lucky i don`t have that problem , when i shave , i shave my head as well . i see Leicester is under lock down now .you said they were locking Leicester .hopefully things will get better .

My Devices
    360, XB1, PSVita
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rich Man, Poor Man

all parts to the end: Tom and his friend get their charter yacht biz started with help from Rudy, he also gets Tom's son back for him, happy times, Rudy gets elected senator but this is ruined by his drag of a wife, Rudy forced to give up politics bcuz of her. I will leave off telling the ending for anyone wanting to watch the series.

Never liked Book II, won't be watching it.

My Devices
    ps4 pro,xbox1x,pc
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    4th of July here , to all our friends in the next few hours Happy 4th of July , have a great day with your loved ones . i`m seeing the kids in a couple of weeks after the school holidays as there has been hold ups of a couple of hours because of the school holidays at the border .

My Devices
    ps4 pro,xbox1x,pc
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    take a wild guess which boofhead has all these racing games !!!

My Devices
    IOS/ PC
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My first guess would be someone who shaved his head

My Devices
    PC, Android
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its Trimdependence Day! I'm really, really looking forward to Friday for my appointment.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-532...s-barbers-open

My Devices
    360, XB1, PSVita
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    always loved racing games wolfy! nfs porsche unleashed was a great one, i miss burnout dominator, which had some great tracks. burnout paradise was great, until they decided to put out a remastered version and make everybody pay for the game again if you wanted to keep playing it online.

nfs rivals won't even work on xbox one, what a shame! need for speed (2015) is a great one. nfs payback not so great. nfs most wanted (2012) was great on xbox 360, but for some reason never made it to xbox one. nfs heat i have heard bad things about it not working correctly on xbox one, so have held off buying it. might see if it has a demo, doubtful tho. vrally 4 is good, tho quite difficult even on the easiest settings. dirt 2 is a great game.

i have forza horizon, not a favorite, tho it is okay. forza motorsport 6 i really liked, a freebie for xbox gold.

some honorable mentions: nfs undercover, stuntman ignition, split second, joyride turbo, the trials series, hydro thunder hurricane, motocross madness, grid. gta5 has some cool races, but are not the focal point of the game.

edit: i'm talking about an old grid game, of course, not the one in the video.
    Last edited by ZREXMike2; 07-04-2020 at 11:02 AM.

My Devices
    ps4 pro,xbox1x,pc
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ZREXMike i have most of them . my nephews got me playing the racing games , NFS Most Wanted was one of my 1st games and GT 5 .i`ve been sucked in ever since haha !!! looks like Dirt 5 is going back to the style of 2 & 3 Dirt , october , can`t wait .wilbers i was thinking about you having the haircut , not long now .

My Devices
    ps4 pro,xbox1x,pc
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Naildriver74 View Post
    My first guess would be someone who shaved his head
    yep ,you got it in one Naildriver !!!! . and ZREXMike my NFS Rivals works , i thought i`d check how many racing games i have on my XBOX1X and PS4PRO . XBOX 47 racing games . PS4 39 racing games , a couple i bought on both , plus a few on my laptop . i`m a few fillings short of a sanga !!!

My Devices
    360, XB1, PSVita
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wolf, xbox one s, seems like it is a particular problem for it with rivals, too bad. 1000xp on 360, so i have played it some.

Page 219 of 220 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220 LastLast