The Random Thought Thread

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
Why are the guys wearing Slayer t-shirts generally some of the most nicest/honest people I meet?

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
The Terminator is one of the best love stories ever conceived.

Now... some fun with Zen.

Show me your true face from before your parents were born.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Words to tweak the sensibilities of "polite company" without actually saying anything dirty.

• defenestrate v. - to throw (someone or something) out a window.
  • absquatulate v. - to flee or abscond.
  • proclitic adj. - (of a word) closely connected in pronunciation with the following word and not having an independent accent.
  • titubant adj. - characterized by a disturbance resulting in an uncertain gait and trembling.

CC13

Sep 1, 2012
AaAaAaAaAaAaA! Hi, Wonder Mike! I'm Homsar, the captain of the gravy train. Climb aboard! I brought my best foot flowered...pshooo! Sure beats breakin' up with me. Don't look now! I'm just a friendly reminder. AaAaAaAaAaAaA! AaAaAaAaAaAaA! Think I won the Powerball.

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
guys i'm gonna rant a lil here. i am having a very bad day. first i went shopping. my credit card didn't work. so i had to use cash that i already had plans for. i get home about an hour and a half later with my groceries. someone broke into my house. didnt steal anything.. just trashed the place.
after i clean up and make dinner, i go to my friends house to download table pack five. (my wifi is so crappy it wont push any of my devices) i sit down to download some pinball... my ps3 freezes. i turn it off..turn it back on, still freezing on the menu screen. i try over and over for 30 minutes before giving up. i get home... my ps3 is working again (thank goodness). i am having a bad day. sorry i know this isn't exactly what this thread is for. but my day was random and my thoughts are not very contructive at the moment. peace guys.

N

Nik Barbour

guys i'm gonna rant a lil here. i am having a very bad day. first i went shopping. my credit card didn't work. so i had to use cash that i already had plans for. i get home about an hour and a half later with my groceries. someone broke into my house. didnt steal anything.. just trashed the place.
after i clean up and make dinner, i go to my friends house to download table pack five. (my wifi is so crappy it wont push any of my devices) i sit down to download some pinball... my ps3 freezes. i turn it off..turn it back on, still freezing on the menu screen. i try over and over for 30 minutes before giving up. i get home... my ps3 is working again (thank goodness). i am having a bad day. sorry i know this isn't exactly what this thread is for. but my day was random and my thoughts are not very contructive at the moment. peace guys.

Bummer of a day - hope today's better for you!
On the bright side - at least you've got a ps3 as opposed to xbox for TPA! Stay positive!

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
someone broke in, any suspects? maybe it was a wild animal or a neighbor seeing if your wifi was stronger, Id look into a camera and some new locks. sorry to hear that at least your PS3 isnt dead.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.