The Random Thought Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
COFFEE SHOPS BACK :cool: on my walk today it was grat seeing people sitting down having a coffee , i`m bloody happy !!!

wolfson

May 24, 2013
thanks Kolchak , my life is very simple , haven`t been affected much , only not seeing the kiddies , but facetime is the next best thing . the last 2 mornings has brought a smile to my face and heart seeing people sitting at coffee shops . and one special young lady who has a combi van set for take-away coffee right on the river at South Bank , i`m hoping you guys get back to normal as soon as possible . everything is done little steps at a time . our government has a 3 step plan . they will look at how things are going every 3 weeks , if things are still looking good we go to the next step. things will not be the same but hopefully pretty close . wish everyone stay safe . :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
i`ve been giving the Poms a hard since the days i wagged school in 1974 to watch Thommo and Lillee the Poms the what for at the cricket at the `Gabba . one thing i love about the Poms , is their sense of humour .:cool:

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
i`ve been giving the Poms a hard since the days i wagged school in 1974 to watch Thommo and Lillee the Poms the what for at the cricket at the `Gabba . one thing i love about the Poms , is their sense of humour .:cool:

Did you get the Brexit joke at the start (£350m a week) or does that one not travel. The entire program is about 45 minutes long, and he usually does a review of the year sort of thing in the same style.

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
got it straight away wilbers , that was a cream pie straight in the face of bozo the clown . `i`ve loved English comedy from the days of Steptoe and Son and On the Buses to right through the years . my faves are mind your language , yes minister and the good ones , there`s heaps more . :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
on my walk today people and cars everywhere , no jay walking this morning , had to cross at the lights .a bit of Mango Sushi to put a smile on our dials .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Naildriver and Kolchak , it`s a simple life , beaches and hinterland so close , just miss the kiddies , mucking around with them in the playground and in the water . i really appreciate the simple lifestyle every day .:cool:Jack Evans Boat Harbour is where we go swimming and the playground is right there , i can`t wait !!!!

Members online

Members online