The Random Thought Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
big weekend just started , Barca just lost to Bilbao , this arvo 3 rugby league matches in a row , the rugby union match thrown in between that lot . halfway through the last match the EPL starts , another 3 matches in a row . I`m not counting tomorrow .:cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Saw Once Upon A Time In Hollywood last night. If you like Tarantino movies, then you will like this one too. That Margot Robbie might be the prettiest gal on the planet.

ZREXMike2

Oct 22, 2018
Marc Marquez still out front, but I believe the gap has narrowed, with Andrea Dovizioso giving him hell. There's still quite few races to go, anything could happen. :)

wolfson

May 24, 2013
we got about 8 races left , I agree ZREXMike , should be a great battle . I`m just waiting for Olympiakos vs Krasnodar .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
just hit the credit card again , got myself an early Fathers Day and birthday present . a PS4 VR , wouldn`t believe a year ago $550 au , today from Amazon Aust $336 au . arriving Tuesday , Drive Club , Dirt Rally , GT Sport ,Wipeout , Trackmania Turbo ,Radial-G Racing Revolved and Pinball FX2 . can`t bloody wait !!!:cool: I don`t know if I mentioned it before I got Prime Video from Amazon , you wouldn`t believe it , I got it for bananas $59 au for the whole bloody year , couldn`t be happier !!!:cool: you could say , I`m a happy little vegemite !!!

ZREXMike2

Oct 22, 2018
Olympiakos vs Krasnodar kinda threw me wolfson, had to look up n see u were talking soccer. :)

Gotcha some cool new stuff man, hope u having a ball! :)

ZREXMike2

Oct 22, 2018
Vegemite is a thick, black Australian food spread made from leftover brewers' yeast extract with various vegetable and spice additives. :)

wolfson

May 24, 2013
yep , my fave way , plain bread , plenty of butter with a smidgen of vegemite and some cheese . you can have it like that , or throw it in the sandwich toaster , people make the mistake of putting too much on , you only need a little when you spread it on .:cool: thanks ZREXMike I was getting the PS4 VR this Tuesday but it`s coming this Monday , I can`t wait , I`m really looking forward to pinball fx2 and the racing games . I have a thrustmaster T300 RS wheel , so I`ll be having a lot of fun . GTA 5online and RDR 2 online will take a rest for awhile .:cool:

Striker

May 26, 2017
Vegemite is a thick, black Australian food spread made from leftover brewers' yeast extract with various vegetable and spice additives. :)

I always heard it was “petroleum based.” I tried it years ago. Ate the whole piece of toast it was spread upon, but ... definitely an acquired taste.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
been really sick with the flu , dads in hospital with it , delirious couldn`t move at all . looks like a couple of weeks to get over it . haven`t played any games . I`m going to have a break for next 2 weeks . I tried the PS4 VR , I only used it on the pinball fx2 , looks great , I didn`t try the racing games , I was too sick . I put it away until I get better . enjoy your games and sports everyone . I`ll catch up in a couple of weeks .:cool:

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
tumblr_ptwx3bbCa21qz6f9yo1_540.jpg

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
There is a rumor that Stern will be making a Led Zep pin that is a reskin of the Stern classic Quick Silver. Not sure how I feel about that.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.