The Random Thought Thread

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I've been away at work so many hours, I'm vaguely aware there's new tables for me to download on the PS3, but I won't even bother for another week since all I do is go to work, go to bed, repeat. I really need an iPhone so I can play at work!

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
I've been away at work so many hours, I'm vaguely aware there's new tables for me to download on the PS3, but I won't even bother for another week since all I do is go to work, go to bed, repeat. I really need an iPhone so I can play at work!

An iPod Touch would be a cheaper option.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
In the winter for the Northern hemisphere the Earth is closest to the Sun creating summer for the Southern hemisphere.

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
Words to tweak the sensibilities of "polite company" without actually saying anything dirty.

• defenestrate v. - to throw (someone or something) out a window.
  • absquatulate v. - to flee or abscond.
  • proclitic adj. - (of a word) closely connected in pronunciation with the following word and not having an independent accent.
  • titubant adj. - characterized by a disturbance resulting in an uncertain gait and trembling.

BmL6o.png

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
Was trying to update the Swype keyboard on my sisters phone. Finger stuttered a bit on the keyboard and ended up with aswype. I giggled...

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
I do like the one with Lazenby. And I liked Brosnan as well, a good Bond in bad Bond movies. Pitty.

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
No love for the original/real Bond? Really?

For me, the real stinker is Roger Moore. He was too old to be portraying Bond. And Moonraker... what a steaming pile.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
No love for the original/real Bond? Really?

For me, the real stinker is Roger Moore. He was too old to be portraying Bond. And Moonraker... what a steaming pile.
Moon Raker is the worst Bond movie by far. But Roger Moore might be my favorite Bond. Moore was the bond I grew up with at the theaters. For Your Eyes Only and View To A Kill are two of my favorites.

Moore, Craig, Connery, Dalton, Lazenby, Brosnan for me (in that order).

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts