The Random Thought Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
thanks wibers :cool: i`m in the middle of setting up my XBOX S with Horizon 2 , 3 , 4 , Crew 2 , Forza7 , Dirt 5 when it comes out . i was going to trade it it in , but i talked my Nikki into allowing me to give it to my grandson Jackson , it took a lot of convincing , Jackson will be over the moon :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
bloody hell , look what i missed on my walk i didn`t do yesterday , i had a dentist appointment , clever girl , a simple tripod on the off ramp going into the CBD .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
ready for the weekend , 2 Grand Finals , Aussie Rules Richmond vs Geelong , Rugby League Melbourne vs Penrith , 40,000 are allowed at the Rugby League and 30,000 at the Aussie Rules . so i`ll put vids up on my heroes growing up in both codes .1st Rugby League , Mal Meninga started at my local club Souths in Brisbane .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
did my walk , now looking forward to the AFL Grand Final tonight . a lot of first`s tonight .1st time out of Melbourne , 2km from my place at The Gabba ( Woolloongabba ) 1st time at night , we are allowed 30,000 capacity ( 42,000 normally )because of covid-19 .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
stuff my walk tomorrow , grand final then the EPL , big match Chelsea vs Manchester United 2-30 am . i`ll be throwing back a few tinnies tonight . i`ll probably put the mocka on my picks , i`ll go for Richmond in the AFL and Chelsea in the EPL .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
hardly any rain all year , took this weekend of Grand Finals in Brisbane and Sydney , and the thunder storm season started . rain predictions 2 days ago :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
what a great weekend of sport . 1st on my walk , straight outside in our street ,i went arse over tit with all the jacaranda flowers on the ground that were wet from all the rain , i did laugh after swearing a little bit .in the last 2 weeks Melbourne have won 3 national Grand Finals , the Melbourne Vixens in the netball who were based in Queensland , Richmond in the AFL who were based on the Gold Coast and Melbourne Storm in the NRL who were based on the Sunshine Coast . to our brothers and sisters in Melbourne well done . Melbourne is still the only city still in lockdown , we`re all thinking of you Melbourne .:cool:

Members online

Members online