The Random Thought Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
got Dirt 5 , bloody great , i`m playing it on my old XBOX 1 S 60 fs , it looks good , can`t wait till i get my XBOX Series X . while playing i have my laptop with The Melbourne Cup on . stay safe everyone .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
great Melbourne Cup , Irish eyes are smiling, the O`brien`s Son 1st and Dad 2nd , the Cup is going back to Ireland , we love the Irish in Australia . my horse came 3rd , great ride by Jamie .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
now for Dirt 5 , love it , don`t expect Dirt Rally , this the old dirt 3 style , great tracks , great career , extra races . but my fave is Playground , you can make your own tracks , but there are so many tracks made by the players which are great , the ones i have so far . you know what i`ll be playing for a long time . this the game i always wanted , it`s fun , fun and more fun .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
finally the big day has arrived , we`ll separate the men from the boys , STATE OF ORIGIN , a little bit late this year :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
completed Dirt 5 career , about 125 races . it was fantastic , great fun , i haven`t pissed myself laughing so much in a longtime playing a racing game . i`ve still haven`t touched 13 throwdown challenges or the playground , tghere time trial and free roam , split screen for 4 people . loved all the tracks . bloody great !!!!:cool:

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
I tend not to play that many racing games, although I do have Dirt 3.

Tried the new Mario Kart a few times, and this happened the other day which amused me (lasted longer than the clip shows as well) - something that can only really happen in a physical game, and has a very, very low probability of happening.

[video]https://www.twitch.tv/mariokartliveonline/clip/ThankfulInnocentHamsterMoreCowbell[/video]

wolfson

May 24, 2013
haha that was good . thanks wilbers . hope you are safe mate , your 2nd day of lockdown . looks like one country after another locking down . we got our covid down to next to nothing . it was a great idea locking down Melbourne for about 8 weeks . borders are shut to Melbourne but looks like we might open up all around Australia hopefully by Xmas . looks like flights in and out will be closed for quite a while longer .:cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I’m so bummed out about the constant barrage of COVID and election news. Can’t wait til both are in the rear view mirror.

On a side note, the other night my wife asked me what my favorite Bowie album was. I couldn’t give her an answer. Guess that tells you how much I loved that guy. I have about 6 favorites and the are all quite different from each other. Hmm

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Kolchak , we`re lucky in Australia we have AEC , Australian Electoral Commission , a government independent body who control our election , we have 151 seats , 1st to to 76 wins . we usually know the winner within 1-2 hours after polling booths are closed . Aladdin Sane and Pinups which was an album of his fave songs he liked . wilbers that`s the worry if we start getting new strains , stay safe my mates .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Kolchak that`s the election out of the way . it`s so funny watching America , heaps of people out in the street once a winner is known . in Australia you know what happens once we vote , we don`t give a crap about who wins , i think it`s because about 94% of us vote , that whoever wins we cop it sweet , and there is no going out on the street , maybe we go to the beach and pubs .just stay safe , you and your loved ones Kolchak .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
some great news to brighten up your day Kolchak , the largest radio telescope will be built here in Western Australia , SKA Square Kilometre Array , will start to built next year , 130,000 radio antennas ,and associated electronics built and spread over thousands of square kilometres about 800 kilometres north of Perth . in partnership with our CSIRO and a lot of countries from around the world . stay safe :cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Love that news! You know how I love to peep at the night sky.

Wolfy, our elections usually don’t take this long. We allowed anyone to use a mail in ballot this year because of COVID. And they just took forever to count. I live in Pennsylvania and we couldn’t tell who won our state until Saturday. We usually know late on Tuesday. So these unusual delays made it much worse than usual. And like most of the world, COVID is making a big comeback. Just wanted to turn back the clock to 2010 and forget about this stuff for a bit. But we will get through this. Just gonna take more time I guess.
Stay safe friends.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
glad you liked the news Kolchak ,i heard it on the news last week , i was gob smacked when i checked it out . i had no idea . and that South Africa was one of the two places . i`ve got the hang of how your elections work now , each state controls the counting and some count postal votes before elections day and your state counted after the election , i was thrown out by your Electoral College vote , got it now . we had our state election 2 weeks ago , because of covid 70% of us either went to polling booths before election date or sent in postal votes . i`m glad Joe and Kamala won , our PM invited Joe straight away to come out for the 70th anniversary of ANZAS Australian New Zealand American Society next year . the last 4 years all you could hear were crickets between our 2 countries , it looks like we are going back to normal relations between our countries , thank our lucky stars . you and your family stay safe .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
State Of Origin shortly Queensland the cane toads vs New South Wales the cockroaches , and tomorrow i get my PS5 hopefully and about December the 7 th i get my XBOX series X :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.