The Random Thought Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I`m enjoying this World Cup , our Matildas vs Brazil in the morning . should be a hum dinger . just waiting for my Lego pack in Horizon 4 .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
oh boy , I came close to throwing the tv set out the window , great comeback by the Matildas . bloody hell , finally my Lego Horizon 4 expansion pack is downloading right now, switching the South Afrika vs China to the laptop and I`ll be playing Lego racing in a couple of minutes .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
mothers milk , you not wrong , haven`t had time for golf . Kolchak just caught up with the Raptor`s final win . head down bum up , been playing Lego Horizon 4 , loving it . I`m laughing at the youtubers complaining about it , the Horizon series is playing for fun , how I like my racing games . I have all the sim racing games but I always love playing , the Crew , Horizon and Need for Speed , there all open world and you do whatever comes into your brain cell . Monday morning my time 1-45 am the World Cup ender 20 Final , bloody unreal Ukraine vs South Korea . what a bloody surprise normally it`s won by the big guns , Brazil , Argentina , Portugal , Spain , Russia and as was in the old days Yugoslavia . I went in 1981 and 1993 as it was in Australia . we had a great time seeing the future greats coming through .2 big nights in sport coming up . on my walk this morning at South Bank , the Dragon boats were out , they are raising money for kids , so they called it , Paddle for Kids , beautiful weather for it , winter , today 24 celsius so that`s about 75 Fahrenheit . have a great weekend everyone , I am !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
ZREXMike love it , I`m still laughing !!!:cool: my Saturday , ready to start with Melbourne vs Newcastle in Rugby League , then game after game from all the codes , my split screen on the laptop and tv are going to cop a hiding to keep up with all the sports .:cool:

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017

My favorite Bart antic. Classic Bart (and Homer) made the show. Unfortunately they devolved Bart into a pretty unlikable character over the years for my taste. And most of the rest of the cast as well. I especially can't stand modern Lisa or Moe.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
wolfson, rugby, is that like soccer or is it more like USA football? glad u liked the family guy.

ZREXMike it`s more like NFL , that's Rugby League and Rugby Union , Aussie Rules is more like soccer , you can go in any direction , played on an oval field which is about twice the size of a football field . they use a similar ball to League and Union . thanks for all the vids , I was a late starter on the Simpsons as I was working 12 hours a day for quite a few years , after that job , boy did I catch up .:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.