The Random Thought Thread

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
As the title suggests, here's a place to post random things that don't necessarily deserve their own threads.

I'll start:

Last night I discovered that I had accidentally left my PS3 on for about 5 days straight.....woops!

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Ouch, I hope it was a slim. If it was a fat model your lucky it didn't melt.

It's a slim. I just bought it in March, so it should be good. The thing is so quiet compared to my 360 that I didn't even notice it was on.

Lord Boron

Apr 18, 2012
My fat model just gave up the ghost last week so I bought a slim. Boy, what a difference. So much quiter and runs so much cooler. (Although I miss all the extra features.)

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
To get back off topic:

The world needs at least one Monty Python pinball table!

Last edited:

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
sometimes a set a plate of frozen meat behind my (fat) ps3 to defrost it faster. those things kick out some serious heat. hrrmmm wonder if i could use it as a modern day hot water bag, as winter is coming.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I use my PS3 as a heater in the winter:) but in the summer I run a fan on it...I should get out more:( How about them SF GIANTS!

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
After having worked at a Roller Derby last night, I came to this conclusion...if I were single, I'd go here to meet chicks. Just the right combo of tough, independent, geeky, and smokin' hot.

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
next time you see a stranger in public looking at his watch, walk up to them and ask them what time it is. dollars to doughnuts they will take a 2nd peek at thier watch before answering. i do this as often as possible, cuz i get some kinda wierd kick outta it.

this thread may potentialy reveal how wierd i am.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
why dont you have a watch? Are you wierder than I? time is a man made creation.....its a ,mesurement for amusement.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Spoken in the voice of Tommy Chong: "Naw, I'm not in to time, maaaaaan."

Last edited:

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
why dont you have a watch? Are you wierder than I? time is a man made creation.....its a ,mesurement for amusement.

oh i have a watch..well a phone. but i just like doing this. i think only one person has ever answered me without taking a 2nd look at thier watch.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.