Any way to get the ramps not opaque on iOS?

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
Well, NGG is fun, except well, the opaque blue left and right ramps. Any way to make them transparent?

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
Well, NGG is fun, except well, the opaque blue left and right ramps. Any way to make them transparent?
Amen! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSHmf1OZqpQ
The same goes for the Android version. Judging from Tales of Arabian Nights, transparant plastic ramps shouldn't be a problem.

Those orbit ramps are supposed to be a transparant blue fellas.
This is not merely a cosmetic issue, but genuinly hinders gameplay; the non-transparant ramps block the outlanes from view! You don't notice the drain untill it's too late too nudge.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I don't like the solid blue lanes and neither does Farsight. They are that way in order to run the table smoothly. They have stated that if they can optimize the table enough to make them transparent without sacrificing gameplay, then they will do it. I would post a link to to them discussing it, but I can't remember what thread it is discussed in.

Lord Boron

Apr 18, 2012
On NGG I always play on view 4 so I can see under the ramps. Luckely On NGG view 4 doesn't seem as extremely low as other tables.

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
Perhaps a method would be to use transparent ramps instead? Given they're everywhere else on other tables, I don't see how it could be a performance issue there...

Never did like the blue ramps on NGG anyhow...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.