Thoughts on table depth and Atlantis FINALLY!

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
I gotcha covered man! I've been playin' cuz I've been filmin'.

The white belt lessons will be inevitable. We'll go from there.

The raw footage is good. I could title it "From 100k to 1bil in 1 hour".

Cheers Squid - can't wait to see it.

K

Korven

Today this table finally clicked for me too. 3 or 4 trips to Atlantis one disappointing FF and a score of 1.5B.

Don't know how long it took but my right hand went numb for awhile and I got a headache now.

oqvist

Nov 23, 2013
Always liked the table. The wizard goals appeared to be almost impossible to achieve but after watching some movies on basic pinball manoeveurs and the strategy guide here and squids videos I went to Ripley with a self esteem never felt before. Did I manage to adapt the strategy? Some but not nearly as clinical But when I did manage to get the balls resting on the flippers sure enough the center and right ramps was a peace of cake. After a couple crappy 8-12 million games all sudden everything just clicked. I started actually getting ripley letters and even though I didn´t really manage to start a lot of multiballs I did get some super jackpots going as well. First I got the million plus wizard goal. Then after numerous extra balls I think I started Atlantis on perhaps my last extraball for ball 1 or on ball 2. No 2X there it only scored me 8.1 million but the important thing is I got there. And on the last ball I got that last super jackpot to get frog Frenzy. Frustrating to loose all multiballs for that mode and I didn´t really get all that much points either but the important thing I got there and completed the wizard goals. New PB going from 72 million to 270 or something lol. And then I had 3 of my extra balls that drained just about instantly. And the tips here helped me getting the skillshot more often then ever. I had it up to 5 million on the last ball :) No I don´t assume it´s anything to brag on but I am just a causal pinball player that loves chaos and thus can´t really get good high scores lol.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.