Android - Bug Android VER 1.0.5 Bugs

dyleck

Feb 28, 2012
Another one: swiping between tables on the main menu screen more often than not starts the current table even though I'm nowhere near the Start button. Not a major issue but still slightly annoying. This is on the Asus Transformer by the way.

The same happened to me several times.

bossyman15

Feb 28, 2012
repost from facebook page

"found one problem with Pinbot. during muiltball if one ball went back into plunger lane how do i relaunch it? even if i lost the second ball, the camera doesn't move to plunger."

this is a game killer and should be addressed ASAP.

Also the game has reduced frame rate in beginning of the game but returns back to normal in some point in the game.

Extrema22

Feb 25, 2012
When I put the game into the background and return framerate is such low that game is almost unplayable. That happened with previous versions as well but then the workaround was to quit game, reomove cached program and start again. This does not work anymore. Right now the workaround that works for me is to pause game, go to options and do a full cycle through nudge settings. Then game works fine again upon return.

I am on an SGS2, Android 4.0.3, custom MIUI 2.4.6 ROM

Try disabling the hud, that works for me! When you enbale it again the game will remain smooth

stevevt

Mar 31, 2012
In MM, multitouch doesn't work. I can only flip one flipper at a time. Before anyone tells me that I'm chimping the flippers, you really need this ability for slap saves and obviously for any kind of controlled multiball.

I have a Galaxy Nexus running Android 4.0. This problem doesn't seem to be present on the other tables.

N

Nik Barbour

Also, it seems to stop at the TPA Splash Screen now and I have to tap the screen to get to the tables. I read something about it on FB briefly, but some sort of notification to "tap to continue" would suffice for the newbies.

I get this also - and occasionally when first starting up, I get black screen without the splash, and twice have got a force close message.
Rest of the time it's great, seems a little bit more processor hungry, over clock fixes the lag, but just been reading about the hud disable enable fix, so will try this instead.
All this sounds negative but they are just niggles - love this app and the new tables are great!
Thanks for all your hard work Ryan - Farsight!

N

Nik Barbour

Hud on / hud off does fix the additional processor use instead of overclocking!
Thanks whoever it was who posted this!

dyleck

Feb 28, 2012
Three problems:

- When playing Bride sometimes the camera does not switch to selected mode when multiball is ended. This situation stays like that until the next plunger use.

- When camera is in multiball mode then sending ball to plunger via the right twisted ramp does not register that event and ball is "not visible" for table's software. You have to quit the game.

- I have just scored over 3 bilions on Bride. Got the high score but it is not visible on ranking at all. Also when the score was displayed after game's finish it was missing last two digits.

Last edited:

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
In Medieval Madness, the four red flashers toward the top of the playfield are not working on my HTC EVO 3D.

By the way, great job on updating Tales of the Arabians Nights. The ramps look absolutely stunning now.

Last edited:

sendll

Apr 10, 2012
Hi,

On all tables, display flickers randomly very briefly (like a flash). Didn't happened before the 1.0.5 update. If anyone knows an app to record a play session, I could upload it to farsight if they need to...

I get all the afformentionned bugs too since the update (for MM and BoP).

Great game btw, really like it!

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
On RBION, both magnets now have a weird intermittent sound when they're activated. HTC EVO 3D.

Also, just a minor detail, but could you please either put glass on all the tables you scroll through or take the glass off of Medieval Madness and Bride of Pin*Bot to make the tables look more uniform. Either way is fine with me, but having two with glass and four without glass looks a little awkward.

Last edited:

EbortionXsrk

Apr 4, 2012
I cannot download Bride of Pinbot. It gets to a screen where it shows the download bar and freezes. Sometimes, it won't even make it this far. I bought these tables despite awful performance on my Acer A200 (Tegra 2, 1gb ddr2, and dedicated graphics ram) which is clearly sufficient in specs to be able to run it. I was hoping eventually updates would smooth it over, but no dice. Now I've paid money for something I can't even use. Here's hoping the Android versions are more compatible across Android devices. :/ I feel like I wasted my money on this one.

sendll

Apr 10, 2012
Hi Ryan,

Could you give us a short update on which bugs you are currently working on or maybe some bugs that have been already corrected. Since there are bugs reports all over the forums I know you may have a lot of work to do so just a quick status post would be fine
Thanks for the great game!

ZiN

Apr 15, 2012
Only a minor bug. I noticed on PinBot that I have 5 high scores the top 2 are duplicated. I spent a few hours searching and reading the archives I couldn't find it mentioned before. When I surpass the scores the top 2 take on the new score.
This happens on the main high scores screen, the dot matrix only shows 4 scores. I have a HTC sensation and I don't login to facebook.

Also I have noticed that sometimes flippers don't pick up my motionEvent when I touch the screen, more during MM but happens once or twice during PinBot. Worse during multiball. Other than that, it runs hot but fine.

ND3G

Feb 25, 2012
I cannot download Bride of Pinbot. It gets to a screen where it shows the download bar and freezes. Sometimes, it won't even make it this far. I bought these tables despite awful performance on my Acer A200 (Tegra 2, 1gb ddr2, and dedicated graphics ram) which is clearly sufficient in specs to be able to run it. I was hoping eventually updates would smooth it over, but no dice. Now I've paid money for something I can't even use. Here's hoping the Android versions are more compatible across Android devices. :/ I feel like I wasted my money on this one.

IF I remember correctly this appears to be an issue with the download timing out. Try downloading with strong (and fast) wifi connection and see if this helps.

Lazymantech

Apr 7, 2012
I can confirm that a speedier internet connection gets the download to work. Took me a week for a download to finally finish. Works now for both my galaxy s2 and transformer prime. However even after three separate times the black hole table downloads with missing lighting on the table. Makes the game difficult to play but other than that just smaller game play bugs on bride.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
It's weird that so many people are having trouble downloading this update. I downloaded the update, the two dlc tables and TOTAN while I was at work over a 3G connection and had absolutely no problems. The only thing I would suggest is making sure your display stays on the entire time you are downloading and installing the update and tables.

Lazymantech

Apr 7, 2012
It's weird that so many people are having trouble downloading this update. I downloaded the update, the two dlc tables and TOTAN while I was at work over a 3G connection and had absolutely no problems. The only thing I would suggest is making sure your display stays on the entire time you are downloading and installing the update and tables.

Wiz... when u downloaded the blackhole table is everything in tact? Thx

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Wiz... when u downloaded the blackhole table is everything in tact? Thx

You shouldn't have to re-download any of the tables except for TOTAN as that is the only table that was updated. Since I didn't have to download Black Hole again, I'm afraid I can't answer your question.

Curtis Stollery

Feb 28, 2012
hi I have found a bug with the Atrix 4g where on the bride of pin bot if you get the eye's multi ball and one ball get stuck down the pinball launcher and dose this click sound like the clicking ball and I call the attendant and it dose nothing. Also there has been time where the game won't even start but I have sent reports to Google.

McGuirk

Feb 25, 2012
Anyone else still having trouble posting scores to Facebook? I logged in and set the high score on BoP, never got a prompt to send it (or that I set all the standard table goals) to Facebook.

Has anyone else been able to get this part of the Facebook integration to work? I don't read too much about it. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S II, on Sprint, running a version of ICS 4.0.3.

Speaking of Android Ice Cream Sandwich, anyone else using ICS having some odd graphics issues? Occasionally, the screen will flash for a fraction of a second, and sometimes the game slows down.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.