Android - Bug Android VER 1.0.5 Bugs

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Hey Guys!

Android lead here hoping you are all enjoying the new DLC release, we worked extremely hard to get it to you :) I just wanted to create this thread so that you, the users, can report any bugs you might have seen in the current version (1.0.5) to help me make your experience as pleasurable and buggy free as possible.

as always thanks in advance!

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
Some bugs have been reported in the threads for individual games. Is there going to be a thread for other platforms too? I reported that the bottom playfield background whoosh sound is missing on Black Hole a while ago for iOS and it still isn't in the iOS or Xbox versions. It's a minor thing, but it's part of the real table and it's in Gottlieb PHOF, so I'm surprised it hasn't been addressed yet.

George Klepacz

Feb 20, 2012
You're talking about the found they play when you read the instructions, right? So they have the sound there, it's weird it doesn't play.

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
Guys, let's keep this to reporting bugs in the latest Android build only, please.

I understand this thread is for the latest Android bulid, but I was saying there should be a thread for other versions too since some of the bugs mentioned in the threads for the games haven't been fixed. Also, there hasn't been a confirmation that this bug isn't in the latest Android build.

Last edited:

ND3G

Feb 25, 2012
Hi Ryan. I First of all, thank you very much for your hard work. I just downloaded the update and the latest tables for my Samsung Galaxy 10.1 and post update the game plays too quickly. The ball is flying around like a bullet sometimes. It makes an interesting challenge though.

McGuirk

Feb 25, 2012
I just commented this on the Facebook page, but I was never prompted to post my Grand Champion score of 74 million in BoP to Facebook. I was logged in to Facebook already via the Android app, as usual. My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S II, Sprint version.

CycOd3liC

Feb 28, 2012
Also, it seems to stop at the TPA Splash Screen now and I have to tap the screen to get to the tables. I read something about it on FB briefly, but some sort of notification to "tap to continue" would suffice for the newbies.

Last edited:

Vip8888

Mar 25, 2012
First, thanks for the update. :)

It seems BoP doesn't save table highscores (not sure about Facebook as I don't use it). This happened on both my HTC Sensation and my Asus Transformer, where I got a highscore, got to enter my initials but they weren't saved.

Of course, this is extra annoying as I scored 1051 million (joining billionaire's club)... ;)

Vip8888

Mar 25, 2012
Another one: swiping between tables on the main menu screen more often than not starts the current table even though I'm nowhere near the Start button. Not a major issue but still slightly annoying. This is on the Asus Transformer by the way.

Neo

Apr 7, 2012
Apparently when I downloaded the new update on Android the only table it will run is MM. All the others (including the ones I previously bought) are stuck on the "Downloading 1/1" screen. Hopefully this will be resolved, otherwise I'll just wait for the 360/PS3 versions of MM and BOP.

Lazymantech

Apr 7, 2012
Samsung galaxy s2 running gingerbread... After update and purchasing new tables I was able to play mm fine. However when I tried to play bop it gets stuck at loading 1/1 screen. All other tables are same with this except mm. I reinstalled and opening for first time a bubble pops up with restoring transactions then in a force close (on all attempts thereafter the first open after reinstall reads restoring transactions then force close). Opening program again works ok but still only mm will load and play. Also in the board selection screen bop music doesn't play and sometimes no music will play at all. I hope this helps with bug stomping.

Last edited:

Extrema22

Feb 25, 2012
After I installed the update I had some pretty low framerates on Ripley's, TOTAN and BOP (Galaxy S2) but somebody on Facebook has a easy and working solution. If you have low framerate, pause the game, disable the hud and it will run fine again, you can then enable the hud and it keeps running smooth. Odd bug but I'm sure it will be fixed soon. Off to play me some lag free BOP and MM now :D

ND3G

Feb 25, 2012
Playing BoP (Samsung Galaxy 10.1) I paused the game to turn off scrolling and when I returned to the game the hud was flickering. I tried turning the hud off and on but that did nothing. Also, as mentioned before, the high scores (at least on BoP) do not actually save.

dyleck

Feb 28, 2012
When I put the game into the background and return framerate is such low that game is almost unplayable. That happened with previous versions as well but then the workaround was to quit game, reomove cached program and start again. This does not work anymore. Right now the workaround that works for me is to pause game, go to options and do a full cycle through nudge settings. Then game works fine again upon return.

I am on an SGS2, Android 4.0.3, custom MIUI 2.4.6 ROM

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.