Android - Bug Observed Bugs in Twilight Zone (v1.7.0 BETA)

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Just had the table announce Powerball after getting a jackpot but the powerball was still in the gum ball machine, in fact I haven't shot any balls into it so the gum ball is still on the top.
Did you happen to shoot one of the other balls into the slot machine immediately after making the piano shot for jackpot? Doing so fools the ROM into thinking the Powerball scored the jackpot even if it's clearly elsewhere. It's an error with the real table as well.

If you were nowhere near the slot machine at the time, then you have a real bug.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
ok guys, I am sure you have noticed that we have gone live on Android and Ios, but I am still looking into bugs that have been reported. Let me know if you guys still see any performance issues with the build that is live, i made a few changes that might address this. Hof should be fixed. The high resolution scaling issues for the ui has been raised in my priority queue so i will be taking a look at that as well. Thank you guys as always for your reports, it makes this programmer's life much much easier ;)

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
fyi now that both are released i restarted the tournament mode for ya'll, enjoy. It is in beta but im open to suggestions/feedback/bug reports (though we should probably create a thread for that)

esp2000

Jun 4, 2012
So far I have had the camera stick on the gumball machine, and I have also had a ball get stuck in the gumball machine as well when I was to get the powerball. When it was stuck I did call an attendant, which then said it was going to reset the ball. Once this happend it went to plunger view with the ball in the plunger. The machine went into powerball mode and launched the ball from the slot machine while the other ball was in the plunger. I launched the ball in the plunger but the plunger remained in focus and both balls drained.

This is in the live version.

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
fyi now that both are released i restarted the tournament mode for ya'll, enjoy. It is in beta but im open to suggestions/feedback/bug reports (though we should probably create a thread for that)

I thought tournament mode was meant to have EBs etc shut off?

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
We should close this thread, and log new observations or comments in the respective v1.8.0 threads.

Thanks for setting those up netizen. Good thinking!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts