Bug Ball travels through back of crate

Bass Mummy

Jul 26, 2012
Device/OS: Nexus 7 / Android 4.2.1

Bug Description: Ball travels through the back of the crate into the Dead Head lanes.

Steps to reproduce: Crate must be open. It requires a very solid shot to the crate in order to trigger this bug.

Frequency: <5%

Additional Comments: Rare, but worth logging since it has occurred more than once.

arcaner

Sep 2, 2012
Reproduced here.

It also seemed to trigger the extra ball switch. Tho that may be the ROM compensating for not seeing the left orbit opto triggered before getting a deadhead.

noneed4me2

Feb 2, 2013
Yep seen it several times last night (broke 200 million, personal best). Jackpots and crate multiball hits still registered though so I didn't mind as much.no so wish this table was on the ps3.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
and two years later this is still happening :( Never on the 1st SS, but quite often on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th....

funchords

May 13, 2017
Happens on the PS4... when the ball hits the letters PEN of "OPEN" on the crate, it often passes through ... about 10% of the time.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Happens on the PS4... when the ball hits the letters PEN of "OPEN" on the crate, it often passes through ... about 10% of the time.

The table did recently go through a tuning and lighting pass so it's possible a collision issue might have cropped up. Can you post a video of the issue occurring? I have bugged the issue to have the team investigate it.

Thanks for the report!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts