PS3 - Bug Pin Bot Pick Up Consistency In 1080p

Jim O'Brien

Feb 28, 2012
Today I decided to try the some tables in 1080p again, lately if I have been playing at all it has been in 720p and while playing Taxi (PS3) I could not believe the amount of times I was able to pick up Pin Bot it was ridiculous and I wasn't even aiming for the shot too that is the strange part. There are other tables that play different as well in the two video settings, but this one takes the cake as far as big differences go I think.

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
This seems like even more proof that there is a flipper lag issue with the PS3 (at least at 1080p). The Pinbot targets are a very late shot of the left flipper which would happen more often than not if there were a delay.

Jim O'Brien

Feb 28, 2012
It's a shame too because the graphics on Taxi really take a big hit dropping the video down to 720p.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
When you set to 1080p there's lag and since your muscle memory is the same, what would normally be a lock shot is now one of those tough, off the edge of flipper shots for pinbott targets. Makes absolute perfect sense and I really hope this is addressed ASAP as a future ps3 owner

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.