Vote for a classic Bally table! (Closed)

Which classic Bally table should FarSight release first?

• 8 Ball Deluxe

Votes: 146 43.5%
  • Centaur

Votes: 153 45.5%
  • Fireball

Votes: 37 11.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
FarSight would like your help in deciding which classic Bally table to re-create first. The table that receives the most votes will be put on the schedule to be released in May or June of 2013.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Im up for Centaur , the other two have no reputation , but Centaur is all over the internet , as a Pinball classic

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I want all three, but if I can only vote for one it must be Fireball for me.

I'm a sucker for zipper flippers and the spinning disc.

Last edited:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Im up for Centaur , the other two have no reputation , but Centaur is all over the internet , as a Pinball classic

8 Ball Deluxe and Fireball have no reputation? I'm not so sure about that...Centaur certainly is amazing though :)

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Centaur all the way.

Though I wouldn't be terribly disappointed if 8 ball got the nod.

If I want a spinning disc, I want 3 of 'em and it should be called Whirlwind!

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
8 Ball Deluxe is one of the first tables I can remember laying eyes on along with Black Knight and Firepower II, so that gets my vote - especially after seeing video of a beautifully restored machine.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I would have voted 8ball delux but there is already a pool themed table and I want a little more color than black/white red from centaur so I picked fireball.

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
I voted for Fireball although EBD was a very close second. While I would like to see Centaur, the artwork simply cannot be low resolution and patchy like on nearly all of the DLC on the PS Vita since it is an integral part of what makes that table great.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I vote for:

Black Knight
Taxi Lighting
Black Hole Backglass

I would have to agree with Black Knight. To move onto a new table without giving this table it's proper due is just wrong...
(fix the dark background on the PS3, and ramp, multiball glitches)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.