Vote for a classic Bally table! (Closed)

Which classic Bally table should FarSight release first?

• 8 Ball Deluxe

Votes: 146 43.5%
  • Centaur

Votes: 153 45.5%
  • Fireball

Votes: 37 11.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Palmer Eldritch

Dec 17, 2012
centaur is awesome and as a fan of 80s metal I love the artwork and theme of the table... reminds me of the cover of Judas Priest's album Defenders of the Faith...

Palmer Eldritch

Dec 17, 2012
Remember guys who are disappointed in the results... the question was for which to be released "first." One could assume the other two tables are coming as well, otherwise why would they be in the poll for when they are to be released..

Last edited:

FurVid

Feb 20, 2012
Love all three, but I think Centaur will be too frustrating on iOS unless the nudging is greatly improved. You really had to bang at just the right time to save balls from the outlanes.

Frostyglitch

Apr 3, 2012
I have to go with 8-ball deluxe. That should come as no surprise though as it was one of the best selling pinball machines of all time.

JCChaconJr

Jul 10, 2012
I've been hoping to see 8BD recreated ever since The Pinball Arcade was announced! I spent a lot of hours playing the original AMTEX emulation on PC years ago, so it gets my vote. :)

s1500

Dec 24, 2012
Definitely Centaur. I wish I could have bought the Centaur II for $600 at Midwest Gaming Classic. Still play it at my local hangout. It makes the other tables of its time(1981) look EM.

pseudokings

Jun 10, 2012
I voted Centaur. Fireball a very close second. FS, do us a favor, if you do Centaur, PLEASE GET THE PLAYFIELD ART PERFECT. It is absolutely the #1 attraction of the table, so please, no blurry textures.

Last edited:

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
Im up for Centaur , the other two have no reputation , but Centaur is all over the internet , as a Pinball classic

Please, PLEASE tell me you're kidding. You don't know pinball if you think Eight Ball Deluxe and Fireball have "no reputation". Both of them were popular enough to get multiple re-releases and revisions over the years.

Not to say anything negative about Centaur, but you're giving it way too much credit compared to the others.

Last edited:

The Wishmaster

Dec 11, 2012
My vote goes to Centaur , it has an awesome voice dialogue and is very challenging . But hope they release the others as well in some point . Pinball 4 Ever

mediahistorian

Dec 25, 2012
Fireball! Why?

I got my first pinball table, Bally Odds and Evens in 1975, quickly followed by my first pinball book: Pinball Portfolio by Harry McKeown (1976). Right on the cover... Fireball. Inside was articles on the "classics" of pinball, at that time. Fireball was at the top of the list. Although it was four years old at the time of the book's publication, it was still considered to be "possibly the best flipper machine produced."

Reading the detailed description of Fireball's gameplay made me vow to play it. I searched and searched, but never found one to play. For the past thirty-six years I have visited arcades throughout the Northwest. I've attended the Portland Retro Gaming Expo. I've been to the NW Pinball and Arcade Show in Seattle. I've played a lot of pinball. But I've never played my most sought-after table, Fireball.

I consider FarSight as most likely my best shot at ever playing Fireball. FarSight Studios has produced some amazing pinball tables for my iPad. I've bought them all, and play them all. But I still long to play what was at once time considered "the finest ever." Fireball!

John

DallasPinball

Dec 24, 2012
Centaur is my first pick. Awesome theme and sound. I recently got to play a Centaur and in the first game it became my most favorite early Bally. Fireball is my second choice...

Lord Boron

Apr 18, 2012
I voted for Eight Ball,but I come out a winner whichever of these tables is released first. Looking forward to them all!

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
I would much rather see Fathom. Reversed in/outlanes and having to work to get a 3 ball multiball? Yes, please. :)

If it was an open ended poll I'd choose Fathom second after Centaur. Fantastic art, gameplay and rules. Hope to see it someday in TPA.

DarthVonDoom

Jun 13, 2012
Hum...lets see... Centaur!. Centaur's got 8 fireballs of steel, he pisses fire and can write his name with it. Crazy biker chicks can't get enough of it. His reign is coming and I want it.

Wow, that is the best Manowar song they never wrote.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.