An Afternoon At FarSight Studios

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
The far one, next to MM(?) and in the same row as SS, looks like a good match for Rollercoaster Tycoon. There's a chance it could also be Earthshaker. What is the red one?

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
The far one, next to MM(?) and in the same row as SS, looks like a good match for Rollercoaster Tycoon. There's a chance it could also be Earthshaker. What is the red one?

The three farthest from the camera are Dr. Dude, Cactus Canyon and Space Shuttle. The red one to the right is probably Victory.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012

Neither RCT nor Earthshaker. It's Dr. Dude. Late 80s Bally backbox is a dead giveaway.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Since it's actually been announced, I will confirm that it IS in fact Dr. Dude back there.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Who does FS use for a part supplier? BAY AREA AMUESMENTS? Does FS reuse a digitized part if its on another table? I know theres alot of special parts for each table, but if they had a digitized catalogue of parts it might make things faster.

flare

Mar 1, 2013
Does anyone know what the next table releases will be from Farsight? My apologies if this exists somewhere.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Does anyone know what the next table releases will be from Farsight? My apologies if this exists somewhere.

There's plenty of speculation but as of this moment the 2nd table hasn't been confirmed yet. Actually neither table has been announced yet although its widely believed that Cactus Canyon is the first table, but unconfirmed.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts