Bug Score Not Registering

SilverBallAddict

Sep 1, 2012
Before anyone says that this problem is with the rom, I know about the rollover problem & have seen my earlier high score of 43 bill register with the overall leaderboard. I kept how many times I went past 10 mill in my head and know I scored 30 mill plus change only for the score on the monthly leaderboard to show only 10 mill.
Just a heads up that this can happen, cheers

nstalkie

Jun 30, 2013
I just had this same bug with 20 billion and only 10 billion registering.

Edit: PS3.

Edit2: Someone actually posted about this in the strategy section:
Finally, rollover detection. TPA has some problems detecting rollovers when extremely large jackpots are involved. I had a previous game that I think should have been 57B but TPA only registered 37B. My 80B game all registered correctly which I experimented with manipulating. With TPA's rollover detection, I think you're always safe as long as you're rolling FROM a 9 in the billions digit or TO a 0 in the billions digit. But something like rolling from 8B to 4B by collecting a jackpot worth six billion can go undetected. You can help this work correctly by carefully controlling the jackpot multiplier. If you're at 8B with the jackpot at 1B, push the multiplier only to 2x before collecting it so you get a clean detectable rollover. Don't collect a super at 3x or 4x if it will make a massive leap beyond a rollover mark that TPA may not detect. Or if you're close to a rollover during multiball, shoot Creature letters or Movie Madness until you get it. So I often tried to pass each rollover threshold with a small score or single jackpot, then collect a massive 3x or 4x super while the entire value would count without rolling over.

Last edited:

nstalkie

Jun 30, 2013
Scored over 20 billion again, but again the second or first 10 billion didn't register. I paid special attention not to rollover with more than 1 billion though. So I had a "0 in the billions digit". This bug makes it difficult for me to get better scores at this tables and it frustrates me quite a bit :)

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
Yep, just happened to me as well. Got 19B and it registered as 9B, still improved my leaderboard score though but with just a minor change.

I will sort CFTBL under "not really impossible but pointless to try to improve leaderboards for"-tables together with TOTAN and it's messed up leaderboard.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.