I'm not against older tables, but is this boring?

night

May 18, 2012
That's how Black Hole feels to me. I keep coming back to that table, but I'm not really enjoying it to be honest.

Black Hole is a very eerie table, it's cold, dark and electronic. I love it. No one escapes the Black Hole..

Mongol

Feb 20, 2013
I really enjoy Genie. I like that era of pinball very much. Not a huge fan of the sounds on it, but the sound is very nostalgic. Plus it is pretty tough for me. I still haven't even broken a million on it yet.
I think it is tough for Genie because she is being compared to her beautiful sister AFM. Not really fair to compare them to each other. A great pack I think.

I love playing Genie. The older, wider and less-cluttered tables are fun to play, and a little more leisurely than say the hyper pace of AFM with multiple balls flying all over. Having said that, AFM is an absolute blast to play too :)

night

May 18, 2012
I love playing Genie. The older, wider and less-cluttered tables are fun to play, and a little more leisurely than say the hyper pace of AFM with multiple balls flying all over. Having said that, AFM is an absolute blast to play too :)

Still, I find it hard to compare BH with Genie which is so slooowwwww, BH plays fast. (At least it used to be that way before the stutter issues on the iPad2).
I hope they release Haunted House some day, such a great classic with 3 playfields.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Black Hole is a very eerie table, it's cold, dark and electronic. I love it. No one escapes the Black Hole..
+1 I love how the theme and atmosphere of the table connect. Especially the spacey sound when playing on the secondary playing field (which you actually wouldn't hear if you would actually be out there, but then, who cares really) When you get the hang of the secondary playing field and control one or more balls there, the table really comes to life. Playing multiball across both playing fields is a real brain teaser, I feel like a real wizard when I keep all those balls alive...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.