Space Shuttle.

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
Gazing into a chrystal ball was kinda dumb of me to do, but it's been interresting to read about Space Shuttle's popularity (or lack thereof).
Maybe it'll grow on us more once it's released.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Why won't Farsight just admit that that'll be the table they'll release alongside Centaur in March. It's not like we haven't seen it in several FarSight videos already.

Based on the fact they don't even have their hands on a physical Centaur yet, that table won't be released in March.

noneed4me2

Feb 2, 2013
SpaceShuttle was one of the pins I made time with at castle park and would love to see a digital recreation (don't have PHoF... yet). As far as what to pare it with I wouldn't mind seeing Whirlwind brought to TPA. Can't be any worse then CV.

ravager

Jul 20, 2012
SpaceShuttle was one of the pins I made time with at castle park and would love to see a digital recreation (don't have PHoF... yet). As far as what to pare it with I wouldn't mind seeing Whirlwind brought to TPA. Can't be any worse then CV.

Grap the PS3 version of PHOF. You won't be sorry. I'm sure you can find it for less than $10 now.

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
Gazing into a chrystal ball was kinda dumb of me to do, but it's been interresting to read about Space Shuttle's popularity (or lack thereof).
Maybe it'll grow on us more once it's released.

Space Shuttle's popularity was, I think, largely because it was a relatively easy game, which drew newbies in who had thirty-second games on most pinballs. I wouldn't expect it to have as much of a draw for highly skilled players.

I had fun playing it on PHoF, and didn't hate it, but if you really got in the groove you could get so many extra balls that the game would become tedious.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Space Shuttle's popularity was, I think, largely because it was a relatively easy game, which drew newbies in who had thirty-second games on most pinballs. I wouldn't expect it to have as much of a draw for highly skilled players.

I had fun playing it on PHoF, and didn't hate it, but if you really got in the groove you could get so many extra balls that the game would become tedious.

It's the only table I ever remember walking away from because I had so many extra balls and was just plain bored. That was back in the 90's too, when my pinball IQ was fairly low. When I played it in PHoF I had that same experience all over again.

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
Yeah, it's too bad, cause I think it's an awesome table. It just ends up being boring long before you officially leave "ball 1". The extra balls are way too easy.

Members online

Members online